Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

In Answer to Carafaat's Somali Pan-Nationalism

Liibaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;761677 wrote:
Waxaa la yaabay the most die-hard, extremist
goosashodoon
folks are the most who advocate against Sool iyo Sanaag or even Awdal inay ka kasoo horjeestaan their unrealized dream. It is so weird of them not realizing they are against their own beliefs.

MMA, Well said, everyone knows that snm clan-secessionists are hypocrites who want independence for their Somaliland clan-state, while at the same they are most who advocate against the freedom and independence of SSC, Maakhir, and Awdal State. I agree their behavior is very strange.

Caleemosaarkii AWDAL STATE

Awdal-State1.jpg

Borame, Awdal Sate, Somalia

awdal-flag.jpg

borama.jpg

fp4178.jpg

Som@li   

The twisted secessionist have no legs to stand, They can not come up with a proper argument to secede. If you can not convince or make strong case for secession, it won't work Look at this poor "burahadeer", he does not even know what he is taking about! IF Sool, Sanaag,and Awdal are minority, what about the Triangle Vs Somalia?

Liibaan   

burahadeer;761679 wrote:
Sool, sanag & awdal.....the great majority of land belong to the majority FYI.Reality stands & talk is just Talk.

MMA was talking about extremist clan-secessionists, and burahadeer is perfect example. Here he is claiming that his snm clan-secessnists own the land of Sool, Sanaag, and Awdal, meaning that people of Sool, Sanaag and Awdal don't own their land.

When did snm clan-secessionists became the owners of Zeylac, Borame, Lughaye, Dila, Baki, Las Qorey, Badhan, Hadaaftimo, Dhahar, Laas Caanood, Buhoodle, Taleex, Yaqoori, Adhicadeeye, Tukaraq, Widhwidh, Boocame, etc???

Som@li   

burahadeer;761683 wrote:
@Som@li

then go fight for it.Why crying for 20yrs!!!

Maskiin, who is crying? :D, go and come up with proper argument.

'Liibaan';761684 wrote:
MMA was talking about extremist clan-secessionists, and burahadeer is perfect example. Here he is claiming that his snm clan-secessnists own the land of Sool, Sanaag, and Awdal, meaning that people of Sool, Sanaag and Awdal don't own their land.

When did snm clan-secessionists became the owners of Zeylac, Borame, Lughaye, Dila, Baki, Las Qorey, Badhan, Hadaaftimo, Dhahar, Laas Caanood, Buhoodle, Taleex, Yaqoori, Adhicadeeye, Tukaraq, Widhwidh, Boocame, etc???

that's the problem with you guys twisting words...I said the majority of sanag ,Awdal& correction at least 1/2 sool belong to the majority & I stand by my words.

Carafaat   

Somali nationalism as most people know it has died a long time ago. Wounded by clannism, corruptiion, war, diictatorship.

And it has delivered 0 for the people.

We are talking about a non political/non unitarian state focused nationalism, a form of nationalism that is based on those issue's all somali share, one that is shared and not forced upon eachother. A form of nationalism that is inclusive to Djibouti, NFD, ONlf/ Somali region, Somaliland and not one that is abused as hollow slogans to cover the shame by failed southern politicians who stopped caring for their people a long time ago and is used as lame excuse to oppose Somaliland who moved on despite moved.

Somaliland, Djibouti, ONLF/Somali region(both have given up on joining Somalia) and NFD(from 2012 getting its own Provinciall self governance) are moving on and not holding to failed idea's from 60 years ago. I suggest you guys to the same and stop using the failed old ideology as a hope to revive Somalia. Come up with something new.

Mintid, I understand what you meant about the monopolic abuse of Somalism and how some abuse against Somaliland wihout any prober answer or alternative.

Liibaan   

burahadeer;761688 wrote:
that's the problem with you guys twisting words...I said the majority of sanag ,Awdal& correction at least 1/2 sool belong to the majority & I stand by my words.

No one twisted your words, you only need to stop hypocrisy and lies, You falsely claimed that most of Awdal, Sanaag and Sool land belong to your snm secessionist clan , and NOT people of Awdal, Sanaag and Cayn.

Facts on the ground;

- Most of Awdal territory belong to Awdal people, ( Borame, Zeylac, Dila, Lughaye, and Baki all belong to Awdal people).

- Most of Maakhir territory belong to Maakhir People, ( Ceergaabo, Lasqorey, Badhan, Dhahar, and Hadaaftimo all belong to Maakhir people).

- Most of SSC territory belong to SSC People, ( Laas Caanood, Buhoodle, Widhwidh, Taleex, Boocame, Buurawadal, Yaqoori, Xudun, Bali Hdhac, Kalabaydh, Tukaraq, FigiFuleye, and Dharkeyn all belong to SSC People).

I can understand carafaats point of view but the question is will it work somalis can agree drinking shaah chewing qaad making love doing gabay and making music together whether they are from garisa djibouti or bosaaso but the question will they agree on politics the point carafaat is raising is let's do all things that makes us Somali and not talk about politics maybe it will create a new healthy relationship

Carafaat   

Che, I am not giving up. Just need to give this girl a new name and new clothes like Ngonge suggested.

Ileyn odaygu wuu naga horeeyaa. :D

Carafaat;761695 wrote:
Somali nationalism as most people know it has died a long time ago. Wounded by clannism, corruptiion, war, diictatorship.

And it has delivered 0 for the people.......

Mintid, I understand what you meant about the monopolic abuse of Somalism and how some abuse against Somaliland wihout any prober answer or alternative.

I think we're on the same page when it comes to this issue. The old adage comes to mind: "Don't throw away the seeds in your hand for the ones still on the tree!"

Somalia is dead and everybody knows it. The Ethiopians, Kenyans, UN, The West and anybody with half a brain cell. So why are we even discussing uniting Somaliland with it? I can only think of ; misery loves company. Even those who wave the blue flag don't believe in Somalia but driven by tribal hate.

And it has delivered 0 for the people.

It may have 'died' on you, but certainly not to me and those who I associate with. We all still believe firmly in Soomaalinimo and Soomaaliweyn. As a great children's t-shirt slogan went by in '90s: Soomaaliya is my country, no matter what happens.