Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Happy Islamic new year Yaa Muslimin

a 'friend' told me this joke. a man asks how many hours you should set your clock back on board a flight to saudi arabia. a drunken ol white man replies ' try 1400 years' looooooooooooool.

happy islamic new year everyone. was already off on saturday but i shall take sunday off too.

Aaliyyah   

Kulu sana wa antum bi khyr. Inshallah wixi wacan alle ha nugu so aado, wixi sharana hanaga hayo..barwaaqo bashbash cafimad iyo cimri dheer. Aduun iyo akhiroba ilaahay wax wanaagsan ha nugu simo..ya rabi atina fi dunya xasana wa fil akhira xasana. Ameen.

salaam

May Allah swt relieve the suffering of all the Muslims around the world and may He defeat their enemies those that are evident and those that are concealed.

May Allah swt make us those that are constantly in his remembrance.

Somalia   

Alpha Blondy;761311 wrote:
a 'friend' told me this joke. a man asks how many hours you should set your clock back on board a flight to saudi arabia. a drunken ol white man replies ' try 1400 years' looooooooooooool.

happy islamic new year everyone. was already off on saturday but i shall take sunday off too.

lol

AYOUB   

Xaaji Xunjuf;761273 wrote:
Happy islamic new year ilahay caafimad iyo wanaag hanugu gaadhsiyo sanadka danbe

It's that time again yaa Xaaji.

Just a bit special trivia, since 1st Muxarram 1380 was the actual date SL took its independence from Britain, we need to come up with some xalaal commemoration of it. :)

AYOUB;888923 wrote:
It's that time again yaa Xaaji.

Just a bit special trivia, since 1st Muxarram 1380 was the actual date SL took its independence from Britain, we need to come up with some xalaal commemoration of it.
:)

a sacrilege as usual.

sanad wanaagsan allah hanooga dhigo(aduun iyo akhirabo),,,,,,amiin.