Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

Somalia;760136 wrote:
None of us understood it but he said 'minankaaga' must mean venue, and that it is maymay, so you must have said 'are we invited to come around the venue?'

He went onto to say a little gabay giving tribute to such use of the language, said it was "roses without thorns".

Waa oga in si qalad ah laguugu micneen doono. Erey Afmaay ma'aha minan, waa erey Afmaxaatiri, though some Afmaay speakers use it. Waxaa ereygaan aad u isticmaalo Reer Banaadiri. And it means more than a 'venue,' it means home, guri.

Maahmaahda caanka ah ma maqlin miyaa? Minanka minankaaga waaye ha ismartiyeynin.

Somalia;760235 wrote:
I repeat, Knight of Wisdom is Bluelicious, I dare the admin to check their
IP addresses

I have reported you keep trolling false accusations about me consider yourself ignored from now on!

Somalia   

Bluelicious;760240 wrote:
I have reported you keep trolling false accusations about me consider yourself ignored from now on!

Good, report me for expressing my opinion.

Somalia   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;760236 wrote:
Waa oga in si qalad ah laguugu micneen doono. Erey Afmaay ma'aha minan, waa erey Afmaxaatiri, though some Afmaay speakers use it. Waxaa ereygaan aad u isticmaalo Reer Banaadiri. And it means more than a 'venue,' it means home, guri.

Maahmaahda caanka ah ma maqlin miyaa?
Minanka minankaaga waaye ha ismartiyeynin

My source was Reer Mudug, I am afraid it was a foreign language to him.

Showqi;760041 wrote:
Labo sano ka bacdi adigana waxaan kaa sugeynaa in afsoomaaligaagu fiicnaado

waa hadii aad seefta Adminka ka nabad gasho.............
:D

Hahaha. Qosol.

Somalia;760235 wrote:
I repeat, Knight of Wisdom is Bluelicious, I dare the admin to check their
IP addresses

Lol.

at least you have a point.

Ps. Someone you don't know, who insulted you, how do you love him so dearly immediately???

What an irony.

^ A gentleman, you are not. Bluelicious ma xoolo ayey kaa dhacdey mise carruur bey kaa dishey? Maxaad u dabo socotaa?

Blue, calm down dear. You don't want to be thrown over the same wall as KOW.

Aah 2011...alhamdulilaah, I can't complain personally. But it's been a terrible year for Somalis. My heart clenches and my stomach spasms every time I remember the thousands of children and babies who died (and are probably still dying) of starvation.

Insha'Allah, I have high hopes for 2012. Ilaahay ha inooga dhigo sanad khayr qaba oo muraad keena oo dhan ha inoo sahlo. Amiin.

sharma-arke451;760260 wrote:
Lol.

at least you have a point.

Ps. Someone you don't know, who insulted you, how do you love him so dearly immediately???

What an irony.

Lmao he's still cheerleading and licking Somalia's azz it's obvious he's one of Somalia's other profiles he uses to back up his current profile. What a imbecile he keeps using the nonsense he made up because he has nothing to say about me characteristics of a mentally disturbed person perhaps psychotic! Keep biatching and crying out loud around the forums because you got rejected by me and dissed by Knight. It must hurt so much huh to be talking about our friendship 24/7 and you can't stand us being together. Again go grow some balls you are a biatch azz fruity man.

Valenteenah.;760304 wrote:
^ A gentleman, you are not. Bluelicious ma xoolo ayey kaa dhacdey mise carruur bey kaa dishey? Maxaad u dabo socotaa?

Blue, calm down dear. You don't want to be thrown over the same wall as KOW.

He is a lowlife loser who can't get over things keeps dwelling on the past. Loool exactly my point why is he following me around, because he is still hurt by my rejection and how he got dissed by Knight. It's the truth that's hurting him he can't stand me being with Knight so he keeps talking about our friendship 24/7. You can taste the bitterness, jealousy, hurt and resentment that is coming from him. He's a chauvinistic pig who his only aim is to bash women he's probably been rejected all his life so he comes online trying to act a internet thug because women find him disgusting. Let this moron keep bleeding and crying out loud on the forums. He has shown his true colours and put the whole of men to shame. I doubt he still got any respect left from the community of SOL.

Bluelicious;760664 wrote:
Lmao he's still cheerleading and licking Somalia's azz it's obvious he's one of Somalia's other profiles he uses to back up his current profile. What a imbecile he keeps using the nonsense he made up because he has nothing to say about me characteristics of a mentally disturbed person perhaps psychotic! Keep biatching and crying out loud around the forums because you got rejected by me and dissed by Knight. It must hurt so much huh to be talking about our friendship 24/7 and you can't stand us being together. Again go grow some balls you are a biatch azz fruity man.

He is a lowlife loser who can't get over things keeps dwelling on the past. Loool exactly my point why is he following me around, because he is still hurt by my rejection and how he got dissed by Knight. It's the truth that's hurting him he can't stand me being with Knight so he keeps talking about our friendship 24/7. You can taste the bitterness, jealousy, hurt and resentment that is coming from him. He's a chauvinistic pig who his only aim is to bash women he's probably been rejected all his life so he comes online trying to act a internet thug because women find him disgusting. Let this moron keep bleeding and crying out loud on the forums. He has shown his true colours and put the whole of men to shame. I doubt he still got any respect left from the community of SOL.

You mean he licked your azz?? War wuxu ceeb badnaa. How does a somali girl know licking an azz, except if she did it herself. I have nothing else to think.

Am so sorry to have asked that.

Am still sorry to have inquired about your licking an azz life. Btw, is there anything else you lick?? Enjoy the licking game gal.

Ps. If you think, you can talk rubbish all alone, plz keep it.

sharmarke you are a gentleman stop being problematic, and bluelicious, stop being dirty.

albeit the tough exchanges of words, sharma didn't spoke as dirty as blue.

Anyway, let us stay in peace while in sol, and lets refrain from insults.

Infact the duo are newbies

people..people ..people this thread was supposed to be a nice farewell to 2011 and the welcoming of the new

years.how did it turn into a kitty fight?:rolleyes:

sharma and blue dar alliyo danbiil moosa ku daga.

sharma-arke451;760683 wrote:
You mean he licked your azz?? War wuxu ceeb badnaa. How does a somali girl know licking an azz, except if she did it herself. I have nothing else to think.

Am so sorry to have asked that.

Am still sorry to have inquired about your licking an azz life. Btw, is there anything else you lick?? Enjoy the licking game gal.

Ps. If you think, you can talk rubbish all alone, plz keep it.

Spoken like the true FAGGOT that you are! Did I touch a sensitive topic you being a gay no wonder he was being so defensive sensitive and all emotional about it when I found out about him being gay. Don't come in here and tell us about your personal experiences with the azz since your a gay takes one to know one. Gay men often act like women and we can see that back from you everything is falling into place. Your are a retarded girly man you can't even defend yourself trying to use the things I said to you back at me how pathetic. All you can do is copy my words and make some things up by your imagination like a lil kid indeed signs of retardedness. One common sign of mentally disturbed people is that they make things up by thier imagination and that's what you do you keep making things up when I throw real facts at you. Rejected by all women virtually and in reality. You have been called a kitty aka girl LMAO people are starting to see that you are a girly man too. I suggest you visit a psychiatrist because your mentally retarded! :rolleyes:

genius pauper.;760689 wrote:
sharmarke you are a gentleman stop being problematic, and bluelicious, stop being dirty.

albeit the tough exchanges of words, sharma didn't spoke as dirty as blue.

Anyway, let us stay in peace while in sol, and lets refrain from insults.

Infact the duo are newbies

Him a gentleman?! Then you must not know him very well and his actions. You mean a girly idiotic man who bashes Somali women for no reason that's what he is. Your right this loser is being problematic he is the one who searches fights with me everywhere I comment on and keeps cheerleading for Somalia because he holds resentments towards me and Knight. He got issues perhaps a psychiatrist can help him.

princesshafsa;760727 wrote:
people..people ..people this thread was supposed to be a nice farewell to 2011 and the welcoming of the new

years.how did it turn into a
kitty fight
?:rolleyes:

sharma and blue dar alliyo danbiil moosa ku daga.

Lmaoo damn you killed him softly right there calling him a girl indirectly. That loser is the one who ruined your thread and started talking about marriage and afterwards searched a fight with me all I did was defend myself.

Princesshafsa enjoy your thread girl, sorry that I have lowered my standards to that moron :)

I will respect your thread atleast one of is woman enough to be the bigger person. This case is CLOSED!

Bluelicious;761082 wrote:
Spoken like the true FAGGOT that you are! Did I touch a sensitive topic you being a gay no wonder he was being so defensive sensitive and all emotional about it when I found out about him being gay. Don't come in here and tell us about your personal experiences with the azz since your a gay takes one to know one. Gay men often act like women and we can see that back from you everything is falling into place. Your are a retarded girly man you can't even defend yourself trying to use the things I said to you back at me how pathetic. All you can do is copy my words and make some things up by your imagination like a lil kid indeed signs of retardedness. One common sign of mentally disturbed people is that they make things up by thier imagination and that's what you do you keep making things up when I throw real facts at you. Rejected by all women virtually and in reality. You have been called a kitty aka girl LMAO people are starting to see that you are a girly man too. I suggest you visit a psychiatrist because your mentally retarded! :rolleyes:

Him a gentleman?! Then you must not know him very well and his actions. You mean a girly idiotic man who bashes Somali women for no reason that's what he is. Your right this loser is being problematic he is the one who searches fights with me everywhere I comment on and keeps cheerleading for Somalia because he holds resentments towards me and Knight. He got issues perhaps a psychiatrist can help him.

Lmaoo damn you killed him softly right there calling him a girl indirectly. That loser is the one who ruined your thread and started talking about marriage and afterwards searched a fight with me all I did was defend myself.

Princesshafsa enjoy your thread girl, sorry that I have lowered my standards to that moron
:)

I will respect your thread atleast one of is woman enough to be the bigger person. This case is CLOSED!

Mrs licking azz, what do you feel now? What a rubbish bad girl?

I have restrained myself, just to see your wild reaction, then have it. I do not doubt you are street licking azz girl.

your nickname from now is LICKING AZZ.

At least gp said the truth. Thanks hafsa.