Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

@bluelicious, you mean loveless?? Iga tag. How would you dare love a name on a screen???

wanbaa kaa naxay miskiinta. Jecelka, ruwayad miyaa kale? Waa lajilaa miyaa?

Anyway, unless someone is so desperate, its hard to evaluate a cyber persona, at face value.

Ps. you won't miss someone else to love,,, i propose abtigiis, or even somalia, or a.khadar

sharma-arke451;759990 wrote:
@bluelicious, you mean loveless?? Iga tag. How would you dare love a name on a screen???

wanbaa kaa naxay miskiinta. Jecelka, ruwayad miyaa kale? Waa lajilaa miyaa?

Anyway, unless someone is so desperate, its hard to evaluate a cyber persona, at face value.

Ps. you won't miss someone else to love,,, i propose abtigiis, or even somalia, or a.khadar

Don't mention the disgusting Somalia name it makes me vomit oh hell no! Daamn you must be such a serious person, who's talking about love here your the only one here mentioning the love word it's what you assumed in your head! No one loves no one, Knight nor me has never declared we love each other it's all flirting and liking each other. Seems your the only one not getting the joke old man. Why would whatever me and Knight say and do with each other bother you so much that it makes you angry, perhaps jealousy :cool:

Ps You can hate and get angry whatever you want but you can never replace Knight of Wisdom! Some men are unbelievable that they sink so low!

Narniah   

Honestly the best thing for me in 2011 was the new edition to our ever growing family. My beautiful niece who means the world to me. Shes walking already taking the remote off your hands to watch her cartoons.

Besides my niece everything else pales in comparison.

♥Alhamdulilah 2011♥ :)

Bluelicious;759992 wrote:
Don't mention the disgusting Somalia name it makes me vomit oh hell no! Daamn you must be such a serious person, who's talking about love here your the only one here mentioning the love word it's what you assumed in your head! No one loves no one, Knight nor me has never declared we love each other it's all flirting and liking each other. Seems your the only one not getting the joke old man. Why would whatever me and Knight say and do with each other bother you so much that it makes you angry, perhaps jealousy :cool:

Ps You can hate and get angry whatever you want but you can never replace Knight of Wisdom! Some men are unbelievable that they sink so low!

Why would i replace him? Is that what you are after?

Not jealousy but jabbering at best.

Anyway, you seem overiden by emotions, caadi iska dhig.

Militant emotions at action.

sharma-arke451;759995 wrote:
Why would i replace him? Is that what you are after?

Not jealousy but jabbering at best.

Anyway, you seem overiden by emotions, caadi iska dhig.

Militant emotions at action.

Lool what a delusional man your the one who came in this thread talking about me and quoting me and acting so emotional and angry because you hold resentments against Knight when he dissed and dismissed you in the ''Islam Is Not The Strict Religion'' thread and all I did was react back. Don't come and contradict yourself getting all emotional angry and crying at me like a bleeding girl because Knight has dissed and dismissed you so hard that your still hurt and crying about it and now you wanna take it out on me because i'm the one who likes him. Take a hike and go grow some balls and fight the man who hurt and dissed you not the girl he likes you cowardly wimpy nacaas. It's funny to see that you come out of the closet and jabber and rant around when Knight got banned and when he was around you were a wimp you didn't even dare to say such thing infront of him pssh what a girl you are. It's also funny how you went about and adviced me to go with Abtigiis, Somalia, or A_Khadar and not with Knight. It's obvious for me to see that your the one who keeps making cheap attempts at me and when I show that i'm not interested in you you get all emotional and desperate and trying to fight me because you got dismissed by me and dissed by Knight stop acting like a damn fool you girly man. What does that say about you trying to fight a innocent girl just because she happens to be the girl of the guy who shattered, beaten your azz around on cyber. Get your act together and move on! Knight got banned because of you because he insulted you get the funk out peace breaker you clearly get out the wrong side of people I can see that now!

Showqi   

Somalia;759915 wrote:
I had to ask a friend what mininkaaga means.

Labo sano ka bacdi adigana waxaan kaa sugeynaa in afsoomaaligaagu fiicnaado

waa hadii aad seefta Adminka ka nabad gasho.............:D

Bluelicious;760002 wrote:
Lool what a delusional man your the one who came in this thread talking about me and quoting me and acting so emotional and angry because you hold resentments against Knight when he dissed and dismissed you in the ''Islam Is Not The Strict Religion'' thread and all I did was react back. Don't come and contradict yourself getting all emotional angry and crying at me like a bleeding girl because Knight has dissed and dismissed you so hard that your still hurt and crying about it and now you wanna take it out on me because i'm the one who likes him. Take a hike and go grow some balls and fight the man who hurt and dissed you not the girl he likes you cowardly wimpy nacaas. It's funny to see that you come out of the closet and jabber and rant around when Knight got banned and when he was around you were a wimp you didn't even dare to say such thing infront of him pssh what a girl you are. It's also funny how you went about and adviced me to go with Abtigiis, Somalia, or A_Khadar and not with Knight. It's obvious for me to see that your the one who keeps making cheap attempts at me and when I show that i'm not interested in you you get all emotional and desperate and trying to fight me because you got dismissed by me and dissed by Knight stop acting like a damn fool you girly man. What does that say about you trying to fight a innocent girl just because she happens to be the girl of the guy who shattered, beaten your azz around on cyber. Get your act together and move on! Knight got banned because of you because he insulted you get the funk out peace breaker you clearly get out the wrong side of people I can see that now!

it's unfortunately saddening to see you are desperately seeking a MAN. All i can do is pray for you. never give up. Keep seeking.

Lakiin caay iyo cantarabaqash, foodleeyda iyo dhoocilaha warkooda waaye.

Tacsiyo tiranyo leh ayaan hawada kusoo marinayaa

Somalia   

Showqi;760041 wrote:
Labo sano ka bacdi adigana waxaan kaa sugeynaa in afsoomaaligaagu fiicnaado

waa hadii aad seefta Adminka ka nabad gasho.............
:D

It's only a matter of time he deems me a liability. But I do not know the reasoning for the banning, so I look forward to the reason, KoW got "personal attacks", so mine must be one never used before.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;759999 wrote:
Haye muxuu ku micneeye 'minankaaga?'

None of us understood it but he said 'minankaaga' must mean venue, and that it is maymay, so you must have said 'are we invited to come around the venue?'

He went onto to say a little gabay giving tribute to such use of the language, said it was "roses without thorns".

sharma-arke451;760132 wrote:
it's unfortunately saddening to see you are desperately seeking a MAN. All i can do is pray for you. never give up. Keep seeking.

Lakiin caay iyo cantarabaqash, foodleeyda iyo dhoocilaha warkooda waaye.

Tacsiyo tiranyo leh ayaan hawada kusoo marinayaa

Lmao! You wanna play all miskiin and holy coming with the religious card after the truth has slapped you in the face pathetic man using religion whenever it suits you. You go around the forum begging women desperately indirectly and harass them that they should get married and why they don't got a man bla bla..to find out who's single who's not and who's interested in you. First it was Aaliyyah then Princesshafsa and now i'm your latest victim. The truth is no one is interested in you and women keep dismissing you I don't blame them because you got the ugliest personality in this site and are a chauvinistic pig no wonder. It's obvious to see that it kills you from inside that i'm with Knight and and not interested in you and that your still hurt by whatever Knight said to you talk about a male pms-ing emotional breakdown. So if i'm good friends with Knight and we like each other i'm suddenly ''seeking a man'' talk about jealousy in its finest. As if two people can't be friends and like each other you are a true loser. I suggest you go get married asap you sound like a old bitter jelaous man who can't stand it that others are happy and women have been rejecting him all his life. A real man doesn't become a ilfuur between a man and a woman and minds his own business. Your 2 faced when Knight is around you have one face and when he isn't around another face. Knight is a legend because he got character where as you will always stay a nobody who bashes women.Go grow some balls and become a real man and mind your own business!

Bluelicious;760191 wrote:
Lmao! You wanna play all miskiin and holy coming with the religious card after the truth has slapped you in the face pathetic man using religion whenever it suits you. You go around the forum begging women desperately indirectly and harass them that they should get married and why they don't got a man bla bla..to find out who's single who's not and who's interested in you. First it was Aaliyyah then Princesshafsa and now i'm your latest victim. The truth is no one is interested in you and women keep dismissing you I don't blame them because you got the ugliest personality in this site and are a chauvinistic pig no wonder. It's obvious to see that it kills you from inside that i'm with Knight and and not interested in you and that your still hurt by whatever Knight said to you talk about a male pms-ing emotional breakdown. So if i'm good friends with Knight and we like each other i'm suddenly ''seeking a man'' talk about jealousy in its finest. As if two people can't be friends and like each other you are a true loser. I suggest you go get married asap you sound like a old bitter jelaous man who can't stand it that others are happy and women have been rejecting him all his life. A real man doesn't become a ilfuur between a man and a woman and minds his own business. Your 2 faced when Knight is around you have one face and when he isn't around another face. Knight is a legend because he got character where as you will always stay a nobody who bashes women.Go grow some balls and become a real man and mind your own business!

Don't you know this ain't a matrimonial site?? Ugh!

Hahahah. gabar maxaa kugu dhiman ood wili sheegin,

unattached underdog.

sharma-arke451;760192 wrote:
Don't you know this ain't a matrimonial site?? Ugh!

Hahahah. gabar maxaa kugu dhiman ood wili sheegin,

unattached underdog.

Says the man who desperately fishes in here for women keep contradicting yourself. The women in here are proof enough you bother them infact even your reply towards princesshafasa in this thread. Keep being the jealous bitter loser that you are. You are having emotional breakdown and pms-ing about another man. This is disgusting and a turn off a man calacaling about another man and woman this case is closed and your ignored. Your not even worth my words anymore as your a worthless nobody. Choke on the fact that I like Knight loool.