Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

The Mayor of Mogadishu

Dabrow   

good clip. I somehow missed it before. Thanks for bringing it up. Ppl like dheere should be put in lifetime in prison or be hanged.

This mayor looks like the right man for his post.

Carafaat   

Mayor Tarzan: "Changing the way people think is the only forward for the country.", at 3.18min.

he is absulely right, state of constant war became a normality of the people and changing the perception of the people is most important to bring change. Right mentanlity, right men for the job.

Fadlan tageera Duqa Magalada Muqdishu.

Heh! What a bafoon! Until such men's rule of Somalia is over don't expect any positive outcome. This Tarzan fool is telling us dancing and singing songs will defeat Alshabaab and bring about peace. He's deluded, incompetent and a thief. He's one of Shariif Hotels gangs and main confidante that roped the famine aid and sold the sea.

^No, he's a million times worse. M. Dhere grew up among the isbaarolayaasha and came top as a gang leader in a land ruled by gang law. But Tarzan left London to become an Isbaaro owner in the form of a refugee camp in Mogadishu and taking the aid famine to sell to the blood sucker business men of Mogadishu. Tarzan is to blame for the worst catastrophic and the most embarrassing action ever happened in Somalia that of robbing the famine aid when the whole world was there to see under his watch as Mayor of Mogadishu. Even M. Dhere would be ashamed of such action and show remorse.

Just look at how he speaks and what he talks about in this clip given the conditions Mogadishu lives under, the man is incompetent, not only that but a fool with a twisted logic; no he does not even have a logic, he's simply twisted.

Somalia   

His actions now matter, I do not know of the situation you speak of but I will look into it.

Now, he is creating small jobs for women who clear the streets, he pays his 800 employees, that is great. I like that, normally they take a slice off the cake, but he doesn't at this point.

He is a Good guy,i like the fact he used to rally people against Ethiopian troops.

Qandalawi

Can you put forward evidence of tarzan having isbaaro or looting aid food? is not ,then you are talking crap.

^Adeer go find for yourself, the refugees camps in Mogadishu belong to the strong men of the city and Tarzan own the biggest refugee camp, its his money making venture. He's the wicked guy that confuses Shariif Hotel and they are merciless looters that's why Kuwait, Turkey and the UAE did not trust this TFG and such individuals with their donated aid, they did the distribution themselves.

Dadka ayaad kahadlaysaa leaders ugu yeearaysaa! Acuudu bilaah. What's wrong with Somalis.

STOIC   

" Last night was like the Mogadishu of Siad Barre"

It took a simple leadership vision by a mayor to have the people say those words in peace and in one piece.He seems like a Man on a mission...Goodluck Mayor!

haye,i can go around and claim siilaanyo and faaroole do such thing a thing,or heblaayo is getting rich because of isbaaro bussiness.but they will still be nonsense if i dont back up or have evidence.it is one thing to oppose the TFG because we know it is corrupt but hey your accusations against the mayor have no basis and i am not saying he is angel no he is a human and is capable of doing bad things but lets not dramatize it.things are not the way we think sometimes.tarzan is doing a good job so far.

^If it makes you happy, and with my deep doubt and reservations, am all up for supporting the man if he's reformed and will bring about peace and development. Time will tell and will be here to witness the outcome and his contribution. That's all I have to say about your optimism.

As for the other point, don't act as if you are not aware of the scandals that happened in Mogadishu during the worst famine and humanitarian crises in Somalia, scandal after a scandal and which all were blamed for the TFG leadership and the Mayor. Don't force me to dig the old news.

Samafal   

Tarzan is doing well given the circumstances he's under. I got respect for any one who dodges daily road side bomb and death to change a situation he believes in, as Tarzan is