Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

U.S Concerns About Kenya's Jubba Campaign(in early 2010)

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759021 wrote:
^^Oh now you doubt my debating skills
:D

I think you are hurt. That is why it is never safe to choose a call girl as profession
, you do other men's bidding , and there is a risk of becoming a victim.

I don't believe Foodleys have the capacity to read this forum for years without participation
, I think you are just tryin' deflect the heat of being called out for what you are , a Foodley troll

Debating skills? Get down from that high horse adeer and re-read this thread. You have not give me one reason to think you got "any skills"

Dont make me call you out for all the flipflop and all the double foodley stuff you have been involved for over the years, I still remmeber some stuff but my goal is not to embarass you. You are doing fine job that by yourself. You did not even to bother reply to my comments about your failed peace caravans. As I told you, I been reading here and you come across as very naive person. and you got hell mad at me pointing out that. Dont shot the messenger:D

^^Foodleys are known to clean other men's dirty linens in the public spheres. So while you are not busy fielding calls, go ahead and discuss other men's privacy

Still, that you are hurt is clear. Naa it was by design

@xiin, adeer indhahaa kuu shidanee waa sidee? you are abit emotional here, ee bal don't hurt the feeling of dabrow, cause that will be a boob.

ps. it is painfull, infact very painfull to injure the feelings of others.

somaliya haloo duceeyo ya jamaacah

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759032 wrote:
^^Foodleys are known to clean other men's dirty linens in the public spheres. So while you are not busy fielding calls, go ahead and discuss other men's privacy

Still, that you are hurt is clear. Naa it was by design

You are still on that track?. Its kinda clear at this point you are not in this for debate but name-calling. Those so called "skills" went throught the window. I will not sink to your level. Because you already painted yourself in that corner I warned you about. Now I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the comedy you bring today.

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759037 wrote:
Naagtan xuntaa ha la ii daayo

Could you say that to my face? NOOOOOOOO....

But you prove my point. Its clear who is hurt. :D

Dabrow   

sharma-arke451;759036 wrote:
@xiin, adeer indhahaa kuu shidanee waa sidee? you are abit emotional here, ee bal don't hurt the feeling of dabrow, cause that will be a boob.

ps. it is painfull, infact very painfull to injure the feelings of others.

somaliya haloo duceeyo ya jamaacah

Walal we are seeing his bad side today. But I'm not hurt, dont worry bro.

Xinn needs this wake up call and I'm gonna Execute it.

And amin. somaliya ha nolato.

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759044 wrote:
^^

Are you saying you are a man? News to me that Foodleys can claim manhood

Im twice the man you are. You should really be ashamed for using cheapshots like that.

A man of your ages should know better. Is this the so called skills you where bragin about?

Smileys and name-calling? I cannot say I'm impressed, but I'm not suprised either.

Is this the mad verson of naive xinn?:D

^^^I think I have you where you belong and deserve , ya Foodley , Hurt and embarrassed :D

You can never be equal to a man. You see, fake nicks with grudges, old wounds and other stuff shall never drive the debates of this forum. And when it does, contingencies are in place to shoot down the intellectual call girls like you who are here to devalue the quality of the forum.

Orodoo magaalada buraabrunda ka jira wax ka dheel

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759060 wrote:
^^^I think I have you where you belong and deserve , ya Foodley , Hurt and embarrassed

You can never be equal to a man. You see, fake nicks with grudges, old wounds and other stuff shall never drive the debates of this forum. And when it does, contingencies are in place to shoot down the intellectual call girls like you who are here to devalue the quality of the forum.

Orodoo magaalada buraabrunda ka jira wax ka dheel

LOL! Thats sounds really bitter and hurt:D

Its easy to sit behind computer and name-calling, it dont take guts. And I said before only losers resort to such stuff when they are out of argument for saving whats left. If you had any of intelligence left in your brain you should be embarrassed for three things.

1. The naive comment on first page.

2. Your name-calling

3. Flipflopp

I hold my stand and views no matter what, but you flipflopp like theres where no tomorrow.

Advice-------.leave it there before you sink deeper to the hole of shame.

^^It is known that call girls have limited vocabulary. One word that is prevalent in their lingo is the word 'hole'. No surprise you used it there :D

Naa heedhee caawa buraanburka aad, oo odoyaasha ka dhex bax

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759072 wrote:
^^It is known that call girls have limited vocabulary. One word that is prevalent in their lingo is the word 'hole'. No surprise you used it there

Naa heedhee caawa buraanburka aad, oo odoyaasha ka dhex bax

Adeer its clear for me but cant you see how you embarrasses yourself to calling these words to nin rag?

Do you not know shame? You know these call girls and you have one thing in common. Lack of shame.

I already gave you an intelligent advice to leave it there, but you are still on that track.

Its better to learn the lesson now then put it on hold.