Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

U.S Concerns About Kenya's Jubba Campaign(in early 2010)

xiinfaniin;759072 wrote:
^^It is known that call girls have limited vocabulary. One word that is prevalent in their lingo is the word 'hole'. No surprise you used it there
:D

Naa heedhee caawa buraanburka aad, oo odoyaasha ka dhex bax

All this 'cay & aflagaado' because a young Somali said he agreed with Mintid! What levels we've sunk to!

Debate the points and enough with the personal attacks. It's silly and infantile, at best.

Now to reply to the canvassing of Somali diaspora groups, it could be just an attempt to calibrate the temperature of those who send the funds and whether there's a danger of those funds(or at least a significant portion) being redirected to Al Shabaab hands as before(2006-2008).

It's definitely not to confer or inform those diaspora members on the strategic moves relevant parties are/will be making in the theater of operations.

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759082 wrote:
^^Aan kaa daayee, edeb ma yeelanaysaa oo markaad xiin aragto hoos ma fiirinaysaa?

Foodleydu xaq bay leedahay, I understand that

Its like talking to a child this last pages and you suppose to be the elder one.:D

Is it Upside-down Day today or did I miss something?

Keep embarrassing yourself, I want to see how this comedy ends.

^^Al tikraaru ucalimul ximaar

At this point, you are whipped to shape , so thrown out of balance the only thread you're responding is this one. Like I said you are right where you're supposed to be. So keep talking to xiin :D

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759089 wrote:
^^Al tikraaru ucalimul ximaar

At this point, you are whipped to shape , so thrown out of balance the only thread you're responding is this one. Like I said you are right where you're supposed to be. So keep talking to xiin

I'm here because of the comedy and the lols this thread brings.

I'have already figured out how your brain works, you cant win xinn. Only lose the question is how low can xinn go:D

^^There is no question that Foodleys win all the time, and this is no different

Naa habeen wanaagsan. If you want more lashes , iisoo noqo tomorrow

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;759094 wrote:
^^There is no question that Foodleys win all the time, and this is no different

Naa habeen wanaagsan. If you want more lashes , iisoo noqo tomorrow

In reality (outside xinns brain) you are the foodley stuff you are talking about.

Come back again tomorrow to further embarrass yourself. You cleary have not learned the lesson.

bilan;759096 wrote:
^^^ did someone hack your account, Naaduna maxay ahayd!!!

We're used to this behavior from this individual. It's how we know the debate points have run out. When all else fails, run to 'ciyaala suuq' chauvinism and name-calling.