Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

It's Official...Ceerigaabo To Be Divided Into Two Administrations !!!

A_Khadar   

See how lame your question is.. Why they always said they are part of p/l and where did they ever said they are part of somaliland.. Or likes of Xaabase are the mere representatives of the entire communities. poor lads.. You are asking prooves that even little kids aware of. South and East communities never accepted your clan admin, of course there are hired men.. Your clan videos will not make a difference from the reality on the ground which is somaliland is one clan beleived admin regardless if they are in hargaysa, burco, las-anod or cerigabo..

A_Khadar;758694 wrote:
See how lame your question is.. Why they always said they are part of p/l and where did they ever said they are part of somaliland.. Or likes of Xaabase are the mere representatives of the entire communities. poor lads.. You are asking prooves that even little kids aware of. South and East communities never accepted your clan admin, of course there are hired men.. Your clan videos will not make a difference from the reality on the ground which is somaliland is one clan beleive admin regardless if they are in hargaysa, burco, las-anod or cerigabo..

Oke a khadar awoow let's agree to disagree

nabada iyo wada noolashaha uun hala ilaaliyo

Bluelicious lol, thank you sis. The drinks are on us, and the room is on ME alone. :)

As for the Thread, bring a prove @ AsadSL where the SNM flag is flying in Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo. Bring a prove where the SSC and Maakhir clans of Ceerigaabo accepted Somaliland as their Mamuul.

It has been proven, time and time that Ceerigaabo is divided along clan lines. The two clans of Western and Northern Ceerigaabo agreed to have PEACE with Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo clans. There is no agreement between the clans to join Somaliland together. However, the Western and Northern Ceerigaabo clans decided to join Somaliland (Due to clan-ties) and it has been like that for the past 20 years.

Now, we are on the verge of deciding to run the affairs of Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo.

What amazes me is those that are whining about the matters concerning Beesha SSC iyo Maakhir. They know it that Southern Ceerigaabo and Eastern Ceerigaabo isn't settled by any SNM clans, yet here they are babbling about it's fate. LMAO

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;758696 wrote:
Oke a khadar awoow let's agree to disagree

nabada iyo wada noolashaha uun hala ilaaliyo

Yeah please peace & wada noolaasho.. I am always for that..

A_Khadar;758700 wrote:
Yeah please peace & wada noolaasho.. I am always for that..

Khadar, bro that's good, but it's time we administered the affairs of Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo. For 20 years, our Elders were in control of Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo and it's time our Politicians and Administration took over the responsibility.

Knight of Wisdom;758697 wrote:
Bluelicious lol, thank you sis. The drinks are on us,
and the room is on ME alone
:)

OMG :o ..... we don't need to hire a room for 3 people *smh runs out of the thread* :eek:

A_Khadar   

Peace and wada noolaasho is between clans with different aspirations, but of course south/east of Sanaag needs its own admin to enhance its securities and developments.. I agree with u KoW..

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;758671 wrote:
few facts and i am sure about that

not talking about odayaal iyo slaamo welfare ku qaata Minneapolis.

kkkk.

AsadSL   

A_Khadar;758690 wrote:
Oh you poor and confused successionist. Proof you what? where is the center of the city? the successionist side neighborhood in the city? prove me your maryo calas flag flying the south and east side of the city as well.. Why your militia invaded with armors to get their so called ministers out from that side of the city if you have controlled?

I can back my claims with actual proof. Lets just say you are right and the flags as you say is in the so called successionsit side of the city can you even show me any flags of Somalia in anyside of ceerigaabo?

Here is a video of centeral ceerigaabo on 18 may. Now please show me a video of any sort of July 1st gatherings in numbers of any sort.

AsadSL   

Pink boy,

I never said the Somaliland flag flyies in areas of the city i said the Somaliland flag flies in centeral ceerigaabo as there is only one rule in the town. Now please present any proof that the Somalia flag files in south or w/e you claim to live. A video would be perfered.

AsadSL   

loool BTW this topic was created because some man in the united states says there should be a ssc admin in Cerigaaabo anyone can say anything. What would the ssc admin govern the small ssc population in cerigaabo? Cerigaabo wa magalo somaliland and i would love to see this happen. Please pink boy update me when this happens. ;)

AsadSL;758723 wrote:
Pink boy,

I never said the Somaliland flag flyies in areas of the city i said the Somaliland flag flies in centeral ceerigaabo as there is only one rule in the town. Now please present any proof that the Somalia flag files in south or w/e you claim to live. A video would be perfered.

LOL @ Central Ceerigaabo

The SNM flag is between Northern and Western Ceerigaabo. Not to mention, the bigger side of the town is Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo.

Have you seen Beesha SSC iyo Beesha Maakhir ever talk about Ceerigaabo as much as SNM do? NO...because we already know what's up. We know for a fact, how the clan settlement of Ceerigaabo is, we know that Somaliland or SNM doesn't have any authority on Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo. For 20 years, Beesha East and South Ceerigaabo have simply watched the Western and Northern Ceerigaabo clans talk..talk..talk and talk some more.

Do I need to mention that......North, West, South and East Ceerigaabo was originally a Dblock city. I mean, the entire Gobol of Sanaag originally belonged to Beesha DBLOCK, until the arrival of British Colonialism. SO....if you don't want to loose North and Western Ceerigaabo, I suggest you hold your horses and stay put in your small neighborhoods of Western and Northern Ceerigaabo.

FACT:

South and East Ceerigaabo = SSC/Maakhir

North and West Ceerigaabo = Beesha HY/HJ

AsadSL   

You bring nothing to support your claims from before so now you are talking out of your ASSSS. You don't bring it up because you have no man power in Cerigaabo. My clan hold all that is internal affairs. SSC liv ein a small xaflaad if they had a huge presents or had any say we would hear something. don't worry about creating anything in cerigaabo when you cannot even handle somaliland out of your areas elsewhere.

Goodbye.