Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government solves blood feuds in the Sanaag region all Communities in agreement.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;757291 wrote:
I support the khaatumo Conference Cali Ciise CabdI and Cali khalif galaydh are doing a great job

using Galkacyo as an example is very bad why divide a city , a city cant develop if its divided and especially as small as Ceerigaabo.

Galkacyo it self should be under one administration puntland or Galmudug or what ever but its very bad to divide a city into two and both admins galmudug and puntland see that. Galkacyo could develop much more if it was under one Admin and both admins know that.

Besides if you have been to ceerigaabo you would know that eventhough the media tries to divide the city into sub Communities and stuff and names like that reer Ceerigaabo are pretty much united and refer them selves as reer ceerigaabo instead of xafad hebel iyo wax la mid ah its not like Galkacyo. Mar mar wabay maakhireyaan lol

This is just a fraction and most of the houses were not there 5-6 years ago, the big ones were not there 4 years ago. The city has expanded like NO other city in Somalia in that time period.

26667543.jpg?redirect_counter=2

26667579.jpg?redirect_counter=2

A_Khadar;757372 wrote:
Geeljirana ma caybay noqotay! You either a Geeljire, or
Doofaar jire
.. So which one are you?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, shit that got me rolling on the ground.

AsadSL wa iska Doofaarjire

A_Khadar   

Somalia;757375 wrote:
This is just a fraction and most of the houses were not there 5-6 years ago, the big ones were not there 4 years ago. The city has expanded like NO other city in Somalia in that time period.

26667543.jpg?redirect_counter=2

26667579.jpg?redirect_counter=2

Is that Galkacyo.. If it's, I like its planning.. Most cities in somalia have lost city planning and they lack streets.. nice pic..

Dadkiina cusub, magacyada qabiillada meeshaan la soo shirtagay, you know it and I do know meeshaan rules ka jiro. Qabiil magacyadooda la qoro waa ka rooko, waa ka mamnuuc. Meeqa mar la idiin sheegaa. Don't post any clan names, not even its first letter. Be warned.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;757384 wrote:
Dadkiina cusub, magacyada qabiillada meeshaan la soo shirtagay, you know it and I do know meeshaan rules ka jiro. Qabiil magacyadooda la qoro waa ka rooko, waa ka mamnuuc. Meeqa mar la idiin sheegaa. Don't post any clan names, not even its first letter. Be warned.

Sorry Miskin. But, I'm just curious. Why is the mention of clan names a taboo in SOL, regardless of what section (Politics, Generals, Debates, etc) it is in? Especially knowing that Somalia's Political platform involves Tribalism?

A_Khadar   

^^ Basically ninka maqaayadan iska leh set the rules so if you want to survive and thrive around these forums, follow his rules, otherwise he will throw you out of the window.. BTW, Miskiin isn't the owner!

Also, qabiil isn't the only taboo things around here but also personal insults, provocative and profanity languages etc.. So watch it out, I don't want see u kicked out of here..

A_Khadar;757392 wrote:
^^ Basically ninka maqaayadan iska leh set the rules so if you want to survive and trive, follow his rules, otherwise he will throw you out of the window.. BTW, Miskiin isn't the owner!

Wait, Miskin isn't the owner? This place is weird, too mysterious.

Who is the owner? Why is the mention of clan names restricted?

Magacaabida qabiillada looma ogola for a simple reason: Caay iyo aflagaado. It brings more caay iyo aflagaado than positive aspects. Soomaali qaarkood aflagaadeynta qabiillada ayaa drugs u ah, addicted to it. Waa iska their mentality. It is better to ban it outright than allow it. And it worked well for the last ten years.

By the way, I had seen you intentionally posting clan and subclan names on here. I edited them out too many times ee marka don't post any clan name. Just don't, baliis.

A_Khadar   

I personally can understand why but you may not agree.. Anyway, as you may aware of, every rule/issue there is a work around solution.. And solers here use regions/towns/admin names, maamulo etc to substitute the clans if they need to name one.. So if you hear s/l, p/l, galmudug etc you basically know who is referred to.. Halkaa ka miis to get by...

Miskin, I 100% agree with your logic. I really appreciate how you put it and made me understand it. I support this Rules. True, I intentionally did use tribal names, only because I couldn't find anything to substitute with it, especially, when I and my opponent were narrowing it down the tribes we were focusing on.

Khadar, thanks walal, you're right. I should've continued and use the general substitution for clans, such as PL/SL/Galmudug/SSC/Jubbaland/Kilinka Shanad/Awdal/Banadiir/ and so forth. I agree with the Rules, just like Jaale Siyaad banned the derogatory name that used to be used by Somalis when they are referring to Beelaha Gabooye ama Madibaan. Therefore, the owner of SOL did it a good thing by restricting the clan names.

Somalia   

A_Khadar;757380 wrote:
Is that Galkacyo.. If it's, I like its planning.. Most cities in somalia have lost city planning and they lack streets.. nice pic..

That's the old part of the city you see, also the lower bit of the picture, the streets have been allocated well. Here's a picture I made so you can see the change and that it is a small part of the city.

Google Earth 2004 picture

galkacyo.png

Carafaat   

Knight of Wisdom;757403 wrote:
Miskin, I 100% agree with your logic. I really appreciate how you put it and made me understand it. I support this Rules. True, I intentionally did use tribal names, only because I couldn't find anything to substitute with it, especially, when I and my opponent were narrowing it down the tribes we were focusing on.

Khadar, thanks walal, you're right. I should've continued and use the general substitution for clans, such as PL/SL/Galmudug/SSC/Jubbaland/Kilinka Shanad/Awdal/Banadiir/ and so forth. I agree with the Rules, just like Jaale Siyaad banned the derogatory name that used to be used by Somalis when they are referring to Beelaha Gabooye ama Madibaan. Therefore, the owner of SOL did it a good thing by restricting the clan names.

:D