Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Important Life Lessons

Jacpher;756804 wrote:
Smile more often. Make sujuud more often. Never underestimate the power of charity.

Doing sujuud or sitting between salaat (don't remember which one it was) for a longer time during salaat gives you more noor in the face atleast that's what I read on a islamic site.

A_Khadar;756812 wrote:
My life's tangible lesson is "Never give up your happiness just to make someone else happy.."

That's a powerful statement right there and I always follow that rule :)

Som@li   

^That is not a rule but selfish rule, One can give away his happiness to make others happy, like his immediate family or humanity..:D, it is called being self less..Making others happy give some the ultimate happiness...

Anyway,Like Malika and the rest , I don't follow certain laws and rules, I follow my own ones, and believe following what works for others can NOT be copied or can not apply to everyone, it is like reading one of those success, life coaching books, Seven habits to success etc..

My rules are simple, Work hard and focus towards ur goals, time is the most important thing we have, use wisely.

Now I need the time I spent here back! :(

A_Khadar   

Som@li;756895 wrote:
^That is not a rule but selfish rule, One can give away his happiness to make others happy, like his immediate family or humanity..
:D
, it is called being self less..Making others happy give some the ultimate happiness...

Exception is the immediate family, but my point is based on my own experience..

^ You have none to offer miyaa, old man?

Malika, that is a headache-saving, blood-pressure lowering lesson. A waste to spend your life competing with others.

And who knew Khadar was such a selfish bloke? Guarding his own happiness like a precious stone! :P

A_Khadar   

Valenteenah.;757020 wrote:
Yes, you did say it was gained from experience. I was being cheeky. It's very important to protect yourself from over-usage.

Wink.. I know...

chubacka   

[quote=My life lesson: Everything ends. It doesn't matter what you are going through, good or bad, it will pass soon enough. Since I learned this lesson, the weight on my shoulders got a lot lighter and I got a lot happier.

Val, thought of your lesson today as I was driving myself mad about something that wasn't important, felt like a penny had dropped.

My life lesson: Don't wait for a magical time to start all your projects. Do what you can as soon as you can. we regret that we dnt do rather than that we did badly, so there really is no reason to wait.

chubacka   

Valenteenah.;756454 wrote:

My life lesson: Everything ends. It doesn't matter what you are going through, good or bad, it will pass soon enough. Since I learned this lesson, the weight on my shoulders got a lot lighter and I got a lot happier.

Val, thought of your lesson today as I was driving myself mad about something that wasn't important, felt like a penny had dropped.

My life lesson: Don't wait for a magical time to start all your projects. Do what you can as soon as you can. we regret that we dnt do rather than that we did badly, so there really is no reason to wait.

^ It makes a great deal of difference, doesn't it?

Another lesson learned: Leave it to Allah. If it's out of your control but it's burning you on the inside, messing with your emotions, faraha ka qaad. Poverty, injustice, politics = heartburn galore. Do what you can, u ducee, lacag d!r, war ka hay but don't dwell. Don't get bogged down.

Cara.;756382 wrote:

3. Throw milk away 10 days after opening it, even if it doesn't smell bad and hasn't reached its expiration date. Trust me on this.

LMAO- You are funny.

Life(Lesson if u will) is a Biaaj.