Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Important Life Lessons

marriage caadi ma ahan. all around solution to yound adults problem.

Never ever befriend the oppossite gender. Just never try. Your only relation should be marriage.

extend a helping hand when you can, even if your heart is not comfortable with it. Think right in your brain and not your heart.

accept disagreements and difficults in your life, and comprehend that, come what may, you would have never missed them. So learn to live with them.

Poverty needs prayers and hardwork. After all you won't die of hunger. Just try your best, and your rizq will come.

P.s. The more you become a companion of the quran, the better person you will be.

NGONGE   

Valenteenah.;756993 wrote:
^ You have none to offer miyaa, old man?

Life "lessons" are like the latest electronic gadgets, dear. Every time you think you got the latest all-singing-all-dancing-super-duper-know-it-all-lesson, a new one comes out to put you back in your place.

Anyway, all this reminds me of my school days (you being English educated, will not understand of course). :D

In my school days (and, probably those of you that lived in proper middle eastern or African cities) the school day began with this:

image0091v.jpg

Then the flag was raised. After that, a kid would take the mic and read some quran. Following that the "important life lessons" began. In short, it was school radio and different kids would take the mic and tell us "The saying of the day", "What life taught me", "Story with a moral", "Wise proverb" and "A lesson in a poem".

By the age of TEN, I already knew all the life lessons that some of you on this thread are talking about. By the age of eleven, I lost the will to live. By the age of thirteen I started to realise that it's all talk. By the age of twenty-five, I was grateful for the schools for putting me through all this nonesense at such a young age. Now, I just scoff at all these pointless "life lessons". In a year's time, I may turn around and proclaim them as the best thing EVER!

Juxa   

Life is what you make of it, Never feel sorry for yourself longer than few moment

dadkaada dhinac ka raac

Narniah   

There are many life lessons I learn almost everyday day but this is one I want to share with you.

We have all seen this in movies read it in books Wat not. There's always that one person who never listens and ends up getting killed or in some misfortune.

When someone you have known all your life like a close friend or family does something odd in an odd situation (with odd company) and it just doesn't make any sense at that given moment, and they give you that odd bewildered intensified look in their eyes and they say 'pls dont ask me questions just trust me on this one and do as I say' just do it.

I'll briefly tell you how I learned this noble lesson:

Me and my friend spent the holidays with my sister and her family. We took a taxi from the train station. I dropped her off and was suppose to continue with my travel to home. As we were approaching her home she held my hand and she was like 'when this taxi stops we are both getting off'. I looked at her confused. I had school the next day my parents were expecting me. I looked at her and I was like 'what do you mean come out, remember I have to go home''? and she looked at me again with a solemn look ''Trust me on this one just pls don't question me do as I say''!

When we came out loaded out my stuff I was like wth was that for? And then she goes 'that guy gave me a weird feeling while you were busy Texting I saw him stare at you from the rear -view, I had this feeling he would hurt you''.

I was like girl you been watching too many movies. Later that evening my dad came to pick me up. I made fun of my friends paranoia.

A couple of months later that same guy was on the news for kidnapping a girl!

So when your friend says TRUST ME ....trust them. In my case it saved my life alhamdulilah. Sometimes life's biggest lessons come to us in the smallest packages don't disregard them PAY ATTENTION. It's also ok to follow sometimes (this is coming from a hard headed rules breaker'. As you can see this has changed my life.

Patience!