Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

so who is going to fast tom?

Fasting on the day of 'Arafah absolves the sins for two years: the previous year and the coming year, and fasting on 'ashûra, (the tenth day of Muharram) atones for the sins of previous years.

one day with whole lot of rewards!

sharma-arke451;755913 wrote:
masha allah.

What an opportunity. Insha allah all muslim should try fasting.

Hafsa, malaha suxuur ayad diyaarsatay?? Lol

not yet but as soon as i get out of work i will stop by the grocerry store and load up lol

Abtigiis   

princesshafsa;755867 wrote:
Fasting on the day of 'Arafah absolves the sins for two years: the previous year and the coming year, !

I have not sinned last year nor do Intend to sin next year. So, no I am not fasting tomorrow. I take care of my family and children, I don't harm others (except on SOL banter), and I mind my business not anyone else's. Nor did I kill, rob or embezzel anyone.

Garnaqsi   

Strange enough, I read the title as: 'So who is going too fast, Tom?'

Abtigiis;755929 wrote:
I have not sinned last year nor do Intend to sin next year. So, no I am not fasting tomorrow. I take care of my family and children, I don't harm others (except on SOL banter), and I mind my business not anyone else's. Nor did I kill, rob or embezzel anyone.

You're a legend, Abtitiis! :D

Aaliyyah   

Abtigiis this guy I know said exactly what you wrote there, but he wasnt referring to fasting lol he was actually referring to everything including praying..he goes I dnt sin why should I pray 5 times a day LOL..marka yaab ma lihid. Dad caadi aheen ba so baxay baryahan :P

To the poster, inshallah I intend to fast..my mom has been fasting this whole week. I dnt know why I didn't pure laziness lol..

salaam

Abtigiis;755929 wrote:

abtigiis you're a perfectionist heh?we're all banii adam and like it or not we do make mistakes besides it is

the sunnah of rasullulah s.a.w. to fast the day before eid!

Abtigiis;755929 wrote:

Am told, a kiswahili say goes by the line, ''akili nyingi huondoa maarifa''

Caqli badan, macrifada ayuu kutiraa.

Wuxuu soo wado, ma inteey kasoo riday?? Walee war waa kuu yaala.

i sincerely pity abtigis and the like minded folks, who end up buyying suicidal life idealogies as a life saving principles. You cannot quit your way of living, just to accept someone else's way, which doesn't go beyond materialistic petty gains and ends up in suicide.

islam is a way of life.