Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Video:Somalis in MN support the Kenyan Incursion

Sheekh Bashirow, Azania and Kenyan invasion are legitimate discussion points. So asking me to leave it alone in exchange of you leaving my family out of the discussion is unfair :D

Debate on Azania and Kenyan invasion is on. Discussion on the perceived family members of SOL members should be out of bounds.

War intaa ma garatay? Waa rawaxayaaye iigu dhaqso jawaabta, ninka dhaantaynayow !

Xaaji Xunjuf;755497 wrote:
Waryadhaheen Niman wa weyn baad tihin yaan la is cayin aflagadadu reeban si wanaagsan hala doodo wa suaalo iyo jawaab iyo doof hufan,Come on guys.

^^Xaaji Xunjuf naga daa dee :D , aniga iyo Sheekh Bashir makala fogine , xoogaa niqaashkaan xuduud u yeelayna

Apparently the brother is passionate about latest initiative supposedly orchestrated to defeat alshabaab, which I think it is a big mistake.

Adigu Xaaji xunjufow xaggee ka taagantahay arrintan Koonfuriyaanku isku hayyaan?

Bashiir   

^Nabadiina diidey soo ma aha? Wixii kaasoo gaadha muraacadnimda Azania, waxba ha iga siin. :D

I am all for real talk, and I am sure you believe in Somali la dagaalanto Shabaabka laakin in aad af madhan la wareegto waa ayaan daro.

Wiilkaagu kama fadli badna ka aad rabto in armed caravanka la saaro, and it was fair q.

xiinfaniin;755498 wrote:
^^Xaaji Xunjuf naga daa dee
:D
, aniga iyo Sheekh Bashir makala fogine , xoogaa niqaashkaan xuduud u yeelayna

Apparently the brother is passionate about latest initiative supposedly orchestrated to defeat alshabaab, which I think it is a big mistake.

Adigu Xaaji xunjufow xaggee ka taagantahay arrintan Koonfuriyaanku isku hayyaan?

Lool wa hagaag laakin yaan la isku fogaan uun ofcourse he is passionate about his Azania why Shouldn't he the man believes the only way to defeat the Alshaabab Militants is with a kenyan invasion.

Well this is what i think on the Kenyan intervention ,As Somalis once again are completely divided on a foreign intervention in their Country led by a neighboring country and as usual it's seen as a blessing at the same time as a curse but that generally depends on who you talk two.Those who struggle and ponder over who to choose between the said 3 evils as some view them.Whether it's Gandi or Godane or Gaas the 3G's. But clearly the decision was not for them to make.And Somalis are once again struggling over what their options could have been as the reasons for choosing the leading factors in Somalia Comes down to Clan affiliation and short term Clan objectives.Instead of being normative and planting new seeds,in the sense of wanting to obtain long lasting Justice in the two Juba regions a place that was being drastically ruined by different merciless warlords.

The Kenyan Military intervention didn't come as a surprise some will see it as a clan victory as they dream to fill the vacuum if the Alshabaab forces are driven out some will see it as finally being liberated from the Alshabaab forces but keep in mind this invasion was pre-planed and orchestrated by foreign forces that have a elaborate exploitation intentions in Somalia believe it or not.There is a major oil factor playing dominant role in this Military incursion not to mention the cost of this war who would have thought the kenyans will go to war just to liberate two Aid workers?

Interestingly Somalis hardly have a problem with that even though Somalis like most Africans all believe in Conspiracy theories and when Factual evidence is presented to them it's easily dismissed.Now Some will Foolishly argue Somalis have it good we have more freedom in kenya than we have in Ethiopia or any other African Country we take part of the Political process of the Country we are part of the political culture in kenya we invest our money in Kenyan real estate Companies and we are excellent enterperneurs in kenya and we are very much appreciated in Kenya.And our social status in Kenya is like that of the African Americans in America. Now that all might be true but what does that have to do with Somalia as a state or the national interest of Somalia ? Kenya as a country obviously has its own National Interest Foreign Policy specifically towards Somalia.Even the highly emotional intelligent Abtigis knows this but one day he hops on adeer Yusuf haji's tank and the next day azania as a proposed state needs to be collectively supported by all Somalis for the bigger Cause.

What about the consequences of this Kenyan Military invasion in Somalia what will this mean for the local ordinary population and civilians already effected by drought famine as some use as an argument Alshabaab is evil and they are inhumane thus they should be fought with even with the Israeli army and Ethiopians and god knows who? But what about the territorial violation of the Somalia border by a foreign Country since their presence is illegal .Don't get me wrong i would have supported a state in the two jubba's and gedo Azania or jubbaland what ever you want to call it. But it needs to be a grassroot administration administrated by the Locals founded by the Locals even with Gandi as its leader as i have full confidence in his ability to govern,Kenyans and other African countries can help it with logistics military training.

But this is not the case in addition a state that Consists of the 2 juba's and gedo in the south of the Country is very much needed and welcomed.But this should not be a rewind of the 2007 Ethiopian invasion in Mogadisho when a certain warlord named Qanyare afrax, went to the supreme general of the Ethiopian armed forces in Mogadishu General Gabre. And asked him why General Gabre prefers Cabdilahi Yusuf's Clan over his Clan.

To make a long story short the Kenyan Intervention in Somalia will be a huge set back to the peace and stability in Somalia and Most importantly,the proposed azania state backed by the Kenyan government with Military invasion on the horizon will cost the lives of Many if its pushed by narrow minded Political Figures in Somalia. As we all know Melez zenewi is distributing Arms to Ahmed blackie a rival Clan faction leader.Most likely the Gedo Clan faction of Barre hiiraale will be allied to him.Marka Soomaaliyey waaan bahanahay bakhti looma cuno.

Bashiir   

^Seems you suffer from a condition which led Oodweyne to leave the forum, verbal diarrhea.

Niyow put a doze of hakad & full stops to your long essay. :D

Bashiir you seem angry waxay tahay ba kenyatigu ama way joogi amay way tagi ki roon ba reerka u hadhaya lol

By the way oodweyne is not gone hawl qaran bu ku maqanyahay

Bashiir   

^Aw xaaji, I am calm awoowe, and you made good points, just couldn't get appetite to finish your essay.

Dadka deegaanka iyo Dowladooda ayey tuulaa, ee kobtaas briiga ma u qaban? :D

Igu salaan duqa oodweyne, haddaad aragto.