Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

I'm 80,648,774,773rd person since history began ! ! !

nuune   

So basically, BBC wants to know my date of birth, country of birth or country of residency, my gender, records my computer information on the background, and then it tells me the result of world population, tricky way of modern history surveillance on innocent people on the cover of giving them some interesting statistics.

You just gave away an important factor of your life, and you are in danger of constant surveillance, thank you.

Somalia   

nuune;754934 wrote:
So basically, BBC wants to know my date of birth, country of birth or country of residency, my gender, records my computer information on the background, and then it tells me the result of world population, tricky way of modern history surveillance on innocent people on the cover of giving them some interesting statistics.

You just gave away an important factor of your life, and you are in danger of constant surveillance, thank you.

Just the date of birth .. And press 'GO'. :D

nuune   

It doesn't matter, once you press that GO button, you give yourself freely and available to most world secret organization, don't try to be smart and learn from your mistakes my SSC friend.

Also it doesn't apply to most people since they can't input or doesn't allow them to type anything before 1910, such dictatorship, why would they think that no one is alive who was born before 1910.

Somalia   

This is for fun, no one takes your details, who would need your details? :D

You are monitored for having discussions like this one, not for putting in your date of birth. If people wanted to monitor you, including myself I'd track your IP address and then get your address.

tumblr_lf0r37muaQ1qegzxao1_500.gif

nuune   

^^ What is my ip address, post it here please, now I am waiting you to act on your claim!

On your next post, no more talk, just post my IP address, and say it LOUD in red color so to be visible to everyone.

Somalia   

nuune;754942 wrote:
^^ What is my ip address, post it here please, now I am waiting you to act on your claim!

On your next post, no more talk, just post my IP address, and say it LOUD in red color so to be visible to everyone.

no man here it is http://www.bvog.com/?post=ID00CUUFmenwRVkGj

You get the person to press that link, then I will get it.

nuune   

I want IP address man, get it NOW, isn't English your second language, or your comprehension is automatically reduced when questions are being directed at you, now go back and publish my IP address here.

Showqi   

nuune;754940 wrote:
Also it doesn't apply to most people since they can't input or doesn't allow them to type anything before 1910, such dictatorship, why would they think that no one is alive who was born before 1910.

Cajuusooyinka iyo Cajuusyaalka Information-kooda la dooni maayo. Kuwaasi maskax faluuq iyo broke baa isugu darsamay,,,,:D