Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Yaab

Polanyi   

Somalis didn't celebrate independence day till they learnt it from the white man. Somalis didn't celebrate birfdays till they met the white man. Nowadays some celebrate their marriage anniversary. So why yall surprised Somalis celebrating haloween? ha ha. lol.

Hallow's eve is one of my favorite holidays, good to see these people in the spirit but am not sure how they feel about us commenting putting their bness on front street lol.

Che, that is a very lazy castume, u need 2 b more creative

They would probably feel what they intended others to feel. This image and others are publically available on Facebook. Also the occasion was public. So whoever put it on there intended it to be public.

Halloween iyo maryooleey iskuma haboona. Eniwey, to each his/her own. But we have a right to yaab at whoever we want, same as if lala yaabi lahaa if we see a maryooleey dressed in a Santa costume.

nuune   

The two ladies work for construction company, well one is a receptionist, the other being a construction site supervisor, they don't work at the same company though but is contracted by the same agency in two different construction companies.

The two guys, one is a cabbie driver(I know him from a friend of mine who is a friend of one of the guys),

the remaining guy, one at the far left is PhD candidate.

Cawaale   

Sheekh Nuune Aaba ka daran..Qarxiska jooji ninyahow.

Dadkan waa dad waaweyn oo miyir leh, waxa ay sameynaayaanana og. Yaan la isku mashquulin camal noh. :D