Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

VOA: Gaas Clarifies his position on the Kenyan Incursion

Abwaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;754338 wrote:
It is times like this Farmaajo, not Gaas, loo baahnaa in uu ahaado ra'iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya.

I respect your view laakiin yaa ka isbedbeddel badan Farmaajo? isagu hal khudbad dhexdeed buuba warkiisu isku khilaafayaa for instance he says "Caalamka waxaan kala hadalnay sidii loo beddeli lahaa xukuumadda oo Baarlamaan cusub oo dowlad adag doorta loo dhisi lahaa and then he says, UN-ka waxaan ka codsannay in dowladda hal sano loogu daro".

PasserBy   

Zack

Waryaa wayane are u scared? You should be because we are coming to take over mekele.

No, I am not scared. I am rather bemused. BTW, I don't think the Kikuyu will entertain the idea of carrying you on their backs all the way to Mekele. They have neither the will nor the interest. :D

The Zack   

PasserBy;754579 wrote:
No, I am not scared. I am rather bemused. BTW, I don't think the Kikuyu will entertain the idea of carrying you on their backs all the way to Mekele. They have neither the will nor the interest.
:D

You keep referring Kenya as kikuyu as that is some sort of offensive term, anyways if I were you I wouldn't comment on Somalia's internal affairs. At the end of the day non of us cares what a Wayane thinks, as divided as we are on many things we are completely united on the wayane hatred. Ask Xaaji if you don't believe me.

PasserBy   

zack

At the end of the day non of us cares what a Wayane thinks, as divided as we are on many things we are completely united on the wayane hatred

At the end of the day it is much better to unite based on love for Somalia than on hate for xabashis. You see, if you loved Somalia, you wouldn't be a cheerleader for a unilateral Kikuyu invasion.

The Zack   

Warxaa Xabash i dhageyso ninyahow, waan ogahay farta Soomaaliga waad akhrin taqaanaa illeen wayaane nagu soo dhex koray baa tahay, ninyahow taladaada meejan loogama baahno kow dheh, qolyahaa Tigrey ah ee kula dhashay orod la tali.

Jacpher   

The Zack;754349 wrote:
LOOOOL exactly Som@li.

Jacphar, yea Somaliland and Puntland ring a bell.

I take the fault for assuming you were well versed in the acronyms of Somali factions. Hopefully I won't make that assumption again.