Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Occupy SoL?

Ok, so who wants to join the Occupy SomaliaOnline group that i am starting here? We're going to occupy the "GENERAL Thread" until things change. :) If you have any demands please post it here. :)

You are Johnny come late, mate!! Occupy SOL/General section has been going on for weeks. Just pay a little visit to their corners "throw something or what ever" and "Shout to Snet crew" threads :)

chubacka;754279 wrote:
Very vague ideas/demands for revolutionaries you two.

Want would you like to change? Miise waa rebels without a cause?

LoL Good question. I don't have any demands or anything right now, but i'll post them if i think of somethng. With all the Occupy/Revolutions/Spring uprisings going on everywhere, i thought we might start some here too.

Gheelle.T;754280 wrote:
You are Johnny come late, mate!! Occupy SOL/General section has been going on for weeks. Just pay a little visit to their corners "throw something or what ever" and "Shout to Snet crew" threads
:)

Sxb, maybe this is something i can get behind. Whats with all the Somalinet refugees coming here to continue with their Qabiil stuff? No more New Members! No More New Members. Close The Borders and deport all them back to Snet. Hows that's for a cause, huh? :)

Oz   

I demand that the old members come back. This place is somewhat dead and boring. No more excitement.

Kool_Kat   

Oz;754434 wrote:
I demand that the old members come back. This place is somewhat dead and boring.
No more excitement.

Start with yourself marka hore nooh! :P Yaa rabtaa in lasoo celsho anaa Admin-ka u caga jugleenaayo, haruuf yarna dhag kusiinaayee?

Malika   

Knight of Wisdom;754292 wrote:
I agree. I say, SOL should bomb the shit out of these rebels. Repeat 88'. lol

754292=26-Diyaarad-Duqaysay-Kismaanyo.gif

Was that necessary?

Nin Yabaan, I second that demand - all Snet refugees should be deported back - I actually did ask in Ngonge's thread 'new contributors' that , who ever was responsible for the recruitment of recent newbies need to be sacked ASAP..Lol [Honestly!]

Showqi   

Dadka Somlinet ka soo qaxay waxy qabaan cudur la yidhaahdo Qabiil. Ee meshey ka yimadeen ha lagu caliyo ayaan adhan lahaa anigu