Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheikh Sharif: The Evolving Cleric

Abtigiis   

Irrational pride. That is why I am tongue-tied to clearly state my position. And the anger of seeing the malice in kenya's policy towards Soalia. Otherwise, I would have supported an Israeli invasion if it is to finsish off Alshabab. For me, there is no enemy bigger than Alshabab.

AYOUB;753828 wrote:
^ Why then is he forcing Somaliweynism on Somalilanders yaa Xaaji?

He is terrified of Somaliland for some reason he thinks they are out there to get him .

if Puntland today declared independence i don't think he would even bother to respond let alone write a long essay why they should be united with Somalia.

Prof. Abtigiis, I need your attention for a nano second. Armed warlords are what created Alshabaab, it is what gave Ashabaab the credibility they enjoyed so long. Alshabaab are thousand times better than those who destroyed Somalia, and sacked the capital. Those who raped and maimed the innocent because they were reer hebel. So yes Alshabaab are better than armed qabiils with political ambitions. Hear that.

I do not buy the notion that everything is better than Alshabaab. For your reference here are some ideas that can never be better than Alshabaab

1- Warlords

2- Foreign Invasions

3- Somali mercenaries equipped and supported by foreign intelligence armies

Alshabaab is not an invincible entity. They can be easily defeated if there is a native army with political legitimacy. The closest we have is the poorly equipped soldiers in Mogadishu. If Kenya is serious in combating Alshabaab they could support the TFG, and enhance its fighting capacity. That I can support. But invading the whole region with swagger and the arrogance Yusuf Xaaji displayed is unbearable and points to other sinister motives.

AYOUB   

Oh Zack, that's because I've only got one pair of glasses to go with one face. :) Halloween is around the corner and I see you've dropped the wadani mask and adorned the Azania mask. :)

If your clansmen in Kenya are happy to live under the Kikuyus, that's cool. Just please and please be honest about the reasons behind their decisions and don't get "tongue-twisted" on us. :) You know they went as far as handing Bashir Makhtal to Meles but they still have your support.

Yours are not the only the folks who fail the "Somaliweynism" test when it comes to Kenya. The SSC leadership with their anti-colonial border rhetoric are happy to be based in Nairobi while listening to Sado sing "0gadenia way xoroobi". :) One doesn't need to be wearing SL goggles to see folks turning rabbit. *

xiinfaniin;753845 wrote:
Prof. Abtigiis, I need your attention for a nano second. Armed warlords are what created Alshabaab, it is what gave Ashabaab the credibility they enjoyed so long. Alshabaab are thousand times better than those who destroyed Somalia, and sacked the capital. Those who raped and maimed the innocent because they were reer hebel. So yes Alshabaab are better than armed qabiils with political ambitions. Hear that.

I do not buy the notion that everything is better than Alshabaab. For your reference here are some ideas that can never be better than Alshabaab

1- Warlords

2- Foreign Invasions

3- Somali mercenaries equipped and supported by foreign intelligence armies

Alshabaab is not an invincible entity. They can be easily defeated if there is a native army with political legitimacy. The closest we have is the poorly equipped soldiers in Mogadishu. If Kenya is serious in combating Alshabaab they could support the TFG, and enhance its fighting capacity. That I can support. But invading the whole region with swagger and the arrogance Yusuf Xaaji displayed is unbearable and points to other sinister motives.

Perfectly said.

This falls fully in line with the typical trajectories of Somali politics and conflict. Revisionist history that has AlShabaab beginning in a vacuum unrelated to the larger Somali conflict is shortsighted. There is no indication Azania could stabilize the region when the Kenyans leave and it will almost certainly create further clashes between those who oppose the project. If alShabaab is the utmost concern, do we not realize how these developments will strengthen them? This is without even considering that the Kenyan's motives are not altruistic and are very much based on economic interest. I dont see any convincing argument that can advance that these developments are in Somali interests, security or otherwise.

Abtigiis   

False comparisons and illegal analogy sums up my reaction to the horseman and the Ghanian. How can you talk about the era of warlordism without talking about the changes in the circumstance and context and without Xinn's favoured Mahiga roadmap? Wasn't Xinn who was saying the UN is this time serious about bringing Somalia back? If so, why talk of warlordism which died long time ago? Why draw a parrallel between Gandhi and warlords? Why not compare Gandhi to Farole? What makes Faroole better than Alshabab and Gandhi worse than Godane? What makes one clans adminstration righteous and the other vicious? I don't support PL, SL and Azania. You suport PL, you oppose Azania and Galmudug. What is that? And why are the foreigners become problem when they are in other lands, and not in Puntland where they have offices (security) in clear contravention of Somalia's soverignity?

Dear Xinn, this conversation is not without value. For many years, we followed your caravan, we get confused on its direction and destination. With the Azania factor, we finally solved the obstinate equation, the enigma and the mystery. Your caravan's starting point could be anywhere, but its final destination is KISMAAYO. And we will be able to predict its direction in the future whenever we see it without much difiiculty.

Abtigiis :D :D :D

For the record , I do not oppose Galmadug. Never was. Azania is not a state or local administration. It is a buffer zone initiative conceived to defend Kenya's interest (Whatever that means).

GoldCoast, the PM lost it here if indeed what he said is his policy toward fighting Alshabaab.

Prof Abtigiis, nin fiican baad tahaye xoogaa si baad u bashbashleedahay ayyaamahan. Doodu nuxurkeedu waxa weeye, Somaliya dawlad halloo sameeyo, haddaan loo sameynayn oon shacabka Soomaaliyeed loo heellinayn halloo daayo nimanka haysta.

Mahiga's road map is being apparently disrupted by Kenya's invasion. Kenya is not the UN. It is a neighboring country, if you remember it correctly, IGAD agreed not to send forces from the countries bordering Somalia into Somali soil. So Kenya is clearly in the wrong here.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;753856 wrote:
False comparisons and illegal analogy sums up my reaction to the horseman and the Ghanian. How can you talk about the era of warlordism without talking about the changes in the circumstance and context and without Xinn's favoured Mahiga roadmap? Wasn't Xinn who was saying the UN is this time serious about bringing Somalia back? If so, why talk of warlordism which died long time ago? Why draw a parrallel between Gandhi and warlords? Why not compare Gandhi to Farole? What makes Faroole better than Alshabab and Gandhi worse than Godane? What makes one clans adminstration righteous and the other vicious? I don't support PL, SL and Azania. You suport PL, you oppose Azania and Galmudug. What is that? And why are the foreigners become problem when they are in other lands, and not in Puntland where they have offices (security) in clear contravention of Somalia's soverignity?

Dear Xinn, this conversation is not without value. For many years, we followed your caravan, we get confused on its direction and destination. With the Azania factor, we finally solved the obstinate equation, the enigma and the mystery. Your caravan's starting point could be anywhere, but its final destination is KISMAAYO. And we will be able to predict its direction in the future whenever we see it without much difiiculty.

If Kenya goes back to the AU and gets granted permission to refer to its invasion as an extension of AMISOM (which is not a farfetched notion if you ask me) do you think Xiin is going to do a U turn and accept Kenya mise AMISOM ayuu habaari doona? :D

Abtigiis   

Bishaaro. Bishaaro. Bishaaro. Bil Khayr dhaha dadweeynoow.

Waa CARAVAN Travel and Tolnimo Agency oo idin leh soo dhawaada. In Caravan, our religion is Islam, our state is Puntland, our destination is Kismayo. There is no God but Allah, and Mohamed is his messenger. There is no state but Puntland and Faroole is its leader. Others can only have a separatist enclave, a buffer-zone. We provide translation and notarial services. We certify some states, we reject others and we qualify some others. And the big-foots, as footloose people, can only own a buffer zone or live under established states. They cannot own their fifedom in Somalia. Those who believe in this noble doctrine, please join us. Call our chairman Xinnfanin at his Gollis number 252-456-766-12 or write to him at Xinnfanin@pirate-pride.co.PL.