Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisaam

Al-Mahdi Al-Muntathar

Kowneyn   

Now regarding your comments about my comments:

"After all, the shais have inherited their information from the imaams of the ahlul bayt who not only had this knowledge but also carried the promise of the mahdi in their line"

...For once would you please get real! Are you actually claiming that what the shia believe is correct and is that believed by Ali, hassan and hussain because these are some of their imams? The Shia have distorted Islam, some of the shia are in the same boat as the jews and christians. Don't insult the ahlul bayt, give them more credit would you. It's like associating prophet ciisa with the christians of today, or Muusa with the jews of today...

MY COMMENTS WERE ONLY!!! ABOUT THE ***EXTRA*** INFORMATION THAT SHIAS HAVE ABOUT THE MAHDI... ITS SOURCE IS SAID TO BE FROM THE IMAAMS(sallawatullaahi wa sallaamu calaa rasuulillaahi wa ahlul bayti ajmaciin) WHO CARRIED THE SEED AND THIS KNOWLEDGE; Otherwise the information and hadith inherited are basically the same among all muslims. Therefore your comments here are inappropriate and outside the subject matter.

Regarding your second comment: the rasuul scws told you what will come to pass but didnt ask you to create or look for divisions. Secondly, its the contention of ahl sunna that wahhabis fail to understand the real message of ALLAAH and his rasuul scws and that they have deviated from the true spirit of islam.

"Give it up bro!!! you are way out of your league."

...It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: None shall enter the Fire (of Hell) who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of Iman and none shall enter Paradise who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride...

I am glad ur aware of this hadith, I hope u ponder on its real meaning because it might break the hold of wahhabism on u. First the pride here refers to arrogance or pomposity. The first are pple who knowingly usurp the rights of others, claiming what is not rightly theirs, the latter are pple who lack humility and show-off the blessing of ALLAAH; perhaps failing to understand that the blessing is a test and the source and praise belongs to ALLAAH only.

Now, if ur fair u would have noted bro yacquob following me around making some comments or the other in nearly all my recent posts and some of my old. You would have also noted I have tried to explain my position sincerely. Perhaps u cant read somali but in my last exchange I gave up explaining and said to him that pple have different level of understanding and wisdom so lets leave it at that. In this post however, he goes one step further and actually makes a judgemental and insulting comment which he is not qualified to make and its to that end I made this factual statement.

...READ, UNDERSTAND, PONDER, AND REFLECT!!...

This is true but let me qualify it for you. When you ponder and reflect ur doing an internal debate and so to get a clear and correct understanding u have to purify urself internally. This is where u need pple of wisdom, insight and understanding; its also the realm of tasawwuf which wahhabis is resistant. Its why all their pondering and reflecting is so destructive and mean because they not returning to an innocent self but a to an overwhelming self, "idle desires" and are not free from their "idle desires" and/or Shaitan.

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

Reflect and Ponder on these Ayat to understand my last comment:

Suratal baqra:

Acuudubillaahi minalshshaydani rajiim

Bismillaahi Raxmaani Raxiim

8. Wa mina alnnasi man yaquulu amanna biAllahi wa bialyawmi al-akhiri **wama hum bi MU'MINEENA**

9. Yukhadicuuna Allaha wa allathiina amanuu wama yakhdacuuna illa anfusahum **wama yashcuruuna**

10. Fee quluubihim maradun fazadahumu Allahu maradan walahum cathabun aliimun bima kanuu yakthibuuna

11. Wa-itha qiila lahum la tufsiduu fii al-ardi qaluu innama nahnu muslihuuna

***12. Ala innahum humu almufsidoona walakin la YASHCURUUNA

***13. Wa-itha qiila lahum aminuu kama amana alnnasu qaluu anu'minu kama amana alssufaha'u ala innahum humu alssufaha'u walakin la YACLAMUUNA***

14. Wa-itha laquu allathiina amanuu qaluu amanna ***WA-ITHA KHALAW ILA SHAYATIINIHIM QALUU INNA MACAKUM INNAMA NAXNU MUSTAHZI-UUNA***

15. Allahu yastahzi-u bihim wayamudduhum fii tughyanihim yacmahuuna

16. Ula-ika allathiina ishtarawuu alddalalata bi-alhuda fa ma rabixat tijaratuhum wama kanuu muhtadiina

Translational:

8. YUSUFALI: Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" **BUT THEY DO NOT (REALLY) BELIEVE**

9. SHAKIR: They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and they deceive only themselves and THEY DO NOT PERCEIVE.

10. YUSUFALI: In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

11. PICKTHAL: And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only.

12. SHAKIR: Now surely they themselves are the mischief makers, but THEY DO NOT PERCEIVE.

13. YUSUFALI: When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

14. SHAKIR: And when they meet those who believe, they say: We believe; **!!and when they are ALONE WITH THEIR SHAITANS, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.**!!

***15. YUSUFALI: Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro). ***

16. PICKTHAL: These are they who purchase error at the price of guidance, so their commerce doth not prosper, neither are they guided.

Salaam:

Kowneyn

Samafal   

Now, if ur fair u would have noted bro yacquob following me around making some comments or the other in nearly all my recent posts and some of my old. You would have also noted I have tried to explain my position sincerely. Perhaps u cant read somali but in my last exchange I gave up explaining and said to him that pple have different level of understanding and wisdom so lets leave it at that. In this post however, he goes one step further and actually makes a judgemental and insulting comment which he is not qualified to make and its to that end I made this factual statement.

WHERE DID I INSULTED YOU BRO?

I for one do not know where i insulted you, but if i did my apology, neither i intentionally tried nor showed any hate towards you, but to the contrary until this day i am trying to make you understand what i believe you have got wrong which insulting and hating SHEIKH Mohamed abdiwahab which myself i owe him great gratitude and respect for what he has done for muslims.

Brother walaahi till this time i do not understand the base of your hate towards the shiekh. whenever i ask why you hate you keep narrating khawaarij hadiths which themselves are more to do what it is in haerts. Brother how did you know that what was in the he heart of the sheikh? Is it not ONLY allah who knows what is hidden in hearts? Besides you defending SHIATES who curse cumar bin khataab , abubakar, uthman bin caffan etc day and night and hate the people you call wahabis just becouse you hate them?

I am one of the people who benefited the true teachings ofthe sheikh and we dont follow the shekh intead we follow the true book the kuran and prophet mohamed (saw) and we respect him and other shekhs including Ibnutaymiyah,sheikh abdulqadir jeylani and all others.

Brother before you hate look what you hating?

as i am one of the people who benefited from teaching and the books of the shiekh i and many sunni muslims believe that '' Tere is no god except the almighty, and mohamed (SAW) is his messenger. i believe all the pillars of islam. i regard all the muslims as brothers and sisters and their pain is my pain, their happiniess is happiness. I respect all the muslims ulamas. i believe that awliya are those people who show iman and taqwa as allah allustrated inthis ayah ''Alaa ina awliyaa alaahey laakhowfun xaleyhim walaahum yaxzanuun. alladiina amanuu wakanuu yataquun''. so brother what is wrong with these. these are the basic teachings of the sheikh? will i be same with shiates who curse the companions of the prophet (saw) in which prophet said '' ASXAABII ASXAABII, LAATAKHIDUUHUM BACDII QARDA MAN ABQADAHUM FABIBUQDII ABQADAHAHUM'' .

brother i am doing all these just to tell you that i wasnt just followingu the time but i just couldt resist what you had always to say about the shikh which as i said i owe him gratitude .

If after all this you are untouced by what i had to say can you please in the future refrain yourself insultinf shekh as i respect him for what i benefited from his teachings. this is personal request if we failed to agree, we can agree to disagree and at same time have respect for each other.

ALLAHUMA ARINA XAQ XAQAH WARSUQNAA TIBAACAH, WAARINA BAADILA BAADILA WARSUQNA IJTINAABAH. SALAAM ALL

Kowneyn   

Brother Yacqoub:

Its seems to me brother you are sincere person who is looking to do the right thing and not mischief. We understand there pple like you caught up in this fitna Wahhabiya/Salafiya dogma? But actions are judged by intentions and inshallaah Allaah will guide you and all those who are sincere to his correct path.

To understand me and other like minded muslims you have to keep an open mind.

But before you understand my stand against the Sheikh M. AbdulWahhab an-Najdi (Shaikh an-Najdi) , let me ask you why have you abandoned the ways of your forefathers and those of muslims before the last 100yrs? We were ahl sunna and we shared with other ahl sunna similar system of beliefs including the practice of tasawwuf.

1).Is it that you also believe your forefathers were practicing shirk and that you are a better muslim today thanks to Shaikh anNajdi, who purified the ummah and saved you from the way of your ignorant predecessors?

2) Why do you think salafis/wahhabis and their likes are at odds with the rest of ummaah ahl sunna and shia alike? Why can't they not find the good-will and the wisdom to find unity with diversity? Why r they so eager to find faults, dissensions and divisions among the ummah? Remember Allaah said to hold on to the rope of Allaah united.

If you have any such things in your hearts inshallaah this ayat will remove it?

Acuudubillaahi mina shshaydani rajiim

59:10 Wa 'allaziina jaa'u min bacdihim yaquluun rabbnaa iqhfir lanaa wa li 'ikhwaannaa 'allathiina sabaqunaa bi al 'iimaan wa laa tajcal fe qulubnaa qhill(an) li 'allathiina 'aamanu rabbnaa 'innaka ra'uf raxiim '

YUSUFALI: And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."

Kowneyn

Rahima   

"Regarding your second comment: the rasuul scws told you what will come to pass but didnt ask you to create or look for divisions. Secondly, its the contention of ahl sunna that wahhabis fail to understand the real message of ALLAAH and his rasuul scws and that they have deviated from the true spirit of islam."

You really should stop contradicting yourself, you speak about not looking for divisions yet its so obvious your doing it. Have you ever come across any person that refers to themselves as a Wahabi? Of course you have never, so why is it you insist on using the term?

I advise you to stop slandering the shaykh, you are nothing but a measly person as compared to him and so should keep your tongue away from this noble soul.

On the day of judgement, Allah will resolve all conflicts and all issues. Inshallah on that day when (unless of course you change your ways) you stand in front of Allah, resolve your problems with the shaykh then. Till then do us the curtesy of keeping it to yourself.

Samafal   

Its seems to me brother you are sincere person who is looking to do the right thing and not mischief. We understand there pple like you caught up in this fitna Wahhabiya/Salafiya dogma? But actions are judged by intentions and inshallaah Allaah will guide you and all those who are sincere to his correct path.

Thanks to Allah , i am happy that i benefited from the sheikh mujadad islaam Mohamed Ibnu Abdulwahab and he is example to us and may allah's mercy be upon him.

But before you understand my stand against the Sheikh M. AbdulWahhab an-Najdi (Shaikh an-Najdi) , let me ask you why have you abandoned the ways of your forefathers and those of muslims before the last 100yrs? We were ahl sunna and we shared with other ahl sunna similar system of beliefs including the practice of tasawwuf. To answer you quastion can you tell me what am i different from my forefathers? what kind of actions do i do that i am not suppose to be doing?

).Is it that you also believe your forefathers were practicing shirk and that you are a better muslim today thanks to Shaikh anNajdi, who purified the ummah and saved you from the way of your ignorant predecessors? whatever my forefather did they did simply becouse of lack of understanding their religion not becouse they were mushrikin which i believe they were not and i pray from allah to them and me to forgive our sins. But quastion for you kowneyn do you believe that that we should follow our forefathers even if they were wrong? for example it was a custom for my forefathers to go to the graves of their passed forfather and ask for help and take sand from their grave and use to purify themselves at home. Should i be doing the same kowneyn? as no one had the previlige of helping me and others except Allah subxanah!! besides they were dead they needed help more than them as their Action stoped when they died. It is rewarding to visit muslim graves to reflect on and to ask help allah to them not the vice versa.

2) Why do you think salafis/wahhabis and their likes are at odds with the rest of ummaah ahl sunna and shia alike? Why can't they not find the good-will and the wisdom to find unity with diversity? Why r they so eager to find faults, dissensions and divisions among the ummah? Remember Allaah said to hold on to the rope of Allaah united. Brother first of all it is good to ask who is dividing this Ummah? what are salafis trying to do is to follow the way of the rasullulah saw as the prophet himself said'' Alaikum bisanatii wasunati khulafaul rashidiin, caduu calaihaa bin nawaajid''. what prophet saw asked here is not division , he asked us to be on his way and the way of the khulafaaul rashidin. If some one has a proplem when some people try to do their best to resmeble themselves rassululahi and his companions then you can not call it that they are on the odds from the rset as it is the other side who choose to be different. It is a duty of every muslim to command people the good deeds and prevent bad from the ummah and that includes preventing the Bida,a practiced by the shiates and their likes. If any one be consent people to curse the companion of the prophet, then i dont know the unity you looking for with the diversity bro.

If you have any such things in your hearts inshallaah this ayat will remove it?

Acuudubillaahi mina shshaydani rajiim

59:10 Wa 'allaziina jaa'u min bacdihim yaquluun rabbnaa iqhfir lanaa wa li 'ikhwaannaa 'allathiina sabaqunaa bi al 'iimaan wa laa tajcal fe qulubnaa qhill(an) li 'allathiina 'aamanu rabbnaa 'innaka ra'uf raxiim ' Subxaanallah how could i be that hypocrite! If you mean following my forfathers blindly just becouse they were muslims before me then bro this verse does not affect me. But i tell you i love rassullah saw and the sahaba ridwaaanulaahi alaihim and all the muslims who took the faith before me and after me.

p.s kowneyn i dont khow how many of these munafiqin verses remained for you to use for us as if we are munafiqs.It seems you are in desperate situation to label us with the kufar and munafiqs just becouse we dont think in your way, but inshallah Allah is the judge.

w/salaam

Kowneyn   

"You really should stop contradicting yourself, you speak about not looking for divisions yet its so obvious your doing it. Have you ever come across any person that refers to themselves as a Wahabi? Of course you have never, so why is it you insist on using the term?"

To remove a wedge that divides the ummah is to unite them. So you see, although u failed to detect the consistency, there is no contradiction here.

All Muslims of good faith should be warned regarding the mischief of this wahhabi/salafi cult. They are the soldiers of Dajjaal and not of the ahlul sunnah. They have rebelled against the system of believes of the ahlul sunnah and are bent on causing mischief, dissension and confusion. They prey on ignorant muslims who dont know the body of believes and knowledge, which was based on the sound understanding of our predecessors in diin. They say we follow the quraan and sunnah, never my mind that they are unable to comprehend it. Only thing that is for sure is that they are as arrogant as they are ignorant. They employ empty slogans and senseless rhetoric to confound those not sophisticated enough to see the shallowness of their understanding and the meanness of their intent.

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

"whatever my forefather did they did simply becouse of lack of understanding their religion not becouse they were mushrikin which i believe they were not and i pray from allah to them and me to forgive our sins. But question for you kowneyn do you believe that that we should follow our forefathers even if they were wrong? for example it was a custom for my forefathers to go to the graves of their passed forfather and ask for help and take sand from their grave and use to purify themselves at home. Should i be doing the same kowneyn? as no one had the previlige of helping me and others except Allah subxanah!! besides they were dead they needed help more than them as their Action stoped when they died. It is rewarding to visit muslim graves to reflect on and to ask help allah to them not the vice versa."

Did you know, Harar was in this same period the fourth holiest site in Islam: After mecca, medina and quddus. Do you know why that was so? Because of the culuma and the knowledge that exisited in this area. Do you know why muslims particularly aspiring culuma flocked their? To fill their hearts with the true knowledge and light that marks the anbiya and the awliya.

So, instead of focusing on the trivial and looking for things to discredit them by; understand that this populous were led by such culuma and saints of Allaah and pple performed their religious duty according to the understanding of such pple who are the hiers of the prophet. Dont delude yourself into believing the shallow Salafis have better understanding of islam then the elect of ALLAAH.

BTW, the ayah was meant to impart the same message: That ur connection to the first generation (the true salaf) is your salaf (your emediate past succeeding generations) u can not in your right mind jump over them when they are the once u inherited the knowledge of this religion. They are closer to the salaf than you and they are the once who communicated it to you. Its arrogant to think you are superior to them in understanding of islam. Therefore, u cant reject a body of knowledge and a system of believe built according to sound understanding of the heirs of the prophets over the many generations and claim ur purifying the religion; and then disrupt the affairs of the ummah and confuse the masses with empty rhetoric and by employing words and concepts u can't grasp fully e.g. bidca or innovation. U cant truly know what is a bidca unless u have the depth to understand the roots of the religion. Therefore, its irresponsible and arrogant for every tom, dick and harry to call acts that have been sanctioned by men of understanding and divine inspiration: the saints of ALLAAH and scholars who are the heirs of the prophets.

Kowneyn

Samafal   

salaams,

kowneyn,

it is time to call it a day as our posts are pointless from now on. you havent answered none my quastions and it is time to let you get on with your self blinding statments about muslims but only allah is to judge. As somali proverb goes '' nin meeli u cadahey meeli ka indha la,a'' walaal adiaga waxaa ku cad suufiyad si kastoo xaqa laguugu sheegana ku galimayo and as i said it before can we agree to disagree? I believe in your so called wahabism and salafism can you got on with your so called sufism and spare your insults and hatred please? IS IT POSSIBLE FROM YOU?

It is sad for some one to follow all your posts in this site and all he will find in it is insults and hatred to people who served this religion and who might be in better position than all of us here. It sad to find out that you never participated or posted any beneficial posts except insults and curses.

For gods sake can you not be sensible for a second. why on earth will you not tell us what to believe or what to do instead of making the urgument between wahabism and sufism? forget wahabisms and sufism a second, tell us the way you want us to practice our islam? Say it loud and clear for all to hear and please dont talk about sufism or wahabism just spare them a second! I await