Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Disagreement or two different religions?

Janna   

Originally posted by ALexus.:

quote:Originally posted by The Flipmode:

Good girl, You must be HAPPY..
or so I suppose

Answered...
Do u got another Question..

My next question has nothing to do with religion. The question is why are you always following me around? What are you? My shadow?
:D
Make it two shadows; Flip and Kafaaxiye ;)

Guhaad   

^are contributors your shadow smile.gif

Since Flip is more shadower than me, we will give him the benefit of the doubt :cool:

Janna   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

^are contributors your shadow
smile.gif

I wish not to hear only your comments, brother Kafaaxiye. ;)

Janna   

Originally posted by Kooleey:

quote: Are there any hadith encouraging women to attend Friday pray's? So I can prove to this not so intelligent person they are wrong.

If there is a hadith proving you wrong, would you admit your 'not so intelligent'?

I believe that the friday prayer benefits everyone, men & women because one learns and gains alot from the kutbah. However its only obligatory on the men to attend and volantary on the woman's part.
Your beliefs are not wanted. Support it with a hadith otherwise it's not of any worthy.

Obviously, attending the Mosques benefits all Muslims. However, I wanted to know whether it was compulsory for women. My question has already been answered. Thanks for trying to help.

Janna   

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

Coz I love your questions
..Is that serious..
:D:D

And I love those who love my questions. :D Do I sound serious, Shadow? :D:D

Your beliefs are not wanted. Support it with a hadith otherwise it's not of any worthy.

Twilight zone. Listen Alexus. Contrary to what you may think, my beliefs ARE worthy. Ma fahante? Number two there is a difference between the first and second sentence --- read carefully.Number three, caadi ma tihid. If your going to throw a hissy fit anythime someone says something you disagree with and insult them (a lil pattern I see), then maybe this forum isn't for you.

I'll as soon stop with the 'unwanted answers' as soon as you stop asking for answers to something you can very well research yourself.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

quote:Originally posted by The Flipmode:

Coz I love your questions
..Is that serious..

And I love those who love my questions.
:D
Do I sound serious, Shadow?
No for the above questions..

ADVISE FOR ALEXUS AND ALL

Please feel free to pray in any mosque where ladies facilities are, anytime.You get more ajar(rewards from God) while praying at home though.In western countries, where muslims are few but (Conversion to Islam is increasing), you may love to join other Muslims and know what is happening to the muslim community.Try to help each other and get advises.END

smile.gif
For Abaayo kooley aka Femme aka the
Dirac baati stuff
, understand That there are those
That love questions and being Shadows of others..
..Loving to question everything is good for the society, coz we get prompt answers from someone like you.Having said that,
I love being a shadow of others
, If you have a problem,
just stare

Laakin, Did u talk about a twilight zone..? maxaa tiri .. kuceli mar kale