Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

A Osman's Boys say Kenyan invasion is good. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

PasserBy   

A&T and Zack ( I wonder if they are the same person..hmmm) blessed the unilateral Kenyan invasion of Somalia while cursing Ethiopia's invasion which had the support of TFG, IGAD, AU and UN. The reason is they are hoping Kenya will install their sub sub clan members (Azania) as stooges in Kismayo. Yikes.

In a way, the Kenyan invasion is a blessing in disguise. It exposed those who pretended to be Somali nationalists when in fact they are sub sub clanists willing to offer their azz to the highest bidder. Allah Hu Akbar.

PasserBy   

I wonder if Kikuyu azz kissing nomads will change their tune when civilian causalities mount. Or will they blame the civilians for their misfortunes? Hmmm...

PasserBy   

Even a blind man can see the hypocrisy of the Kikuyu invasion cheerleaders. Xajit Borat may pretend not to see it because he is a secessionist flamer in this forum.

PasserBy   

The secessionist flamer, Xaji Borat, this thread has nothing to do with Tigre or Kikuyu. It is about Nomads. Notably Osman's Boys, who objected to the international sanctioned Ethiopian invasion pretending to be Somali nationalist only to cheer the unilateral Kenyan invasion. They are having hard time defending this blatant contradiction.

It stinks to heaven and they know it. :D

Abtigiis   

Yes, we are supporting Kenyan invasion because of our clan. So what, Tigre man and Goldcoast who foolishly thinks that is the case!

I, for one, have changed my position upon reading kenyas mischief on the sea front.

But in any case, two many things have changed between 2006 and 2011. Who knew Islamic courts would turn into Alshabab? There is also another difference. Back then Somalia was not occupied by anyone, now Ugandans control the state house. I may even be ready if the ethiopians hit the Alshabab in Hiiraan now. The fact is Ethiopia wants the war in Somalia to go on and on. And we still believe Kenya is a lesser enemy to us compared to Ethiopia. All this facts shape our opinions. For the simpletons who have to define everything in clan loyalty terms, let them read what they want.

"Ninkasta halkii kuula mudan ee ay muhato laabtaadu

Ee aanad madadaaladeed ugala maarmaynin

Iska soo mar waa kuu bannaan marinkad doontaaye "

peasant   

^ It is not just you but it is a phenomenon that is very prevalent among somalis. Seriously i am starting to accept the NG mantra "Clan is everything" .

Abtigiis   

Welcome back Peasant. We really missed your peasant commentaries. :D :D

Seriously, waan ku tabnay oo baryahan waa lagu waayey. great to see you are back.

Abtigiis;752484 wrote:
Yes, we are supporting Kenyan invasion because of our clan. So what, Tigre man and Goldcoast who foolishly thinks that is the case!

I, for one, have changed my position upon reading kenyas mischief on the sea front.

But in any case, two many things have changed between 2006 and 2011. Who knew Islamic courts would turn into Alshabab? There is also another difference. Back then Somalia was not occupied by anyone, now Ugandans control the state house. I may even be ready if the ethiopians hit the Alshabab in Hiiraan now. The fact is Ethiopia wants the war in Somalia to go on and on. And we still believe Kenya is a lesser enemy to us compared to Ethiopia. All this facts shape our opinions. For the simpletons who have to define everything in clan loyalty terms, let them read what they want.

"
Ninkasta halkii kuula mudan ee ay muhato laabtaadu

Ee aanad madadaaladeed ugala maarmaynin

Iska soo mar waa kuu bannaan marinkad doontaaye "

I was not referring to you, I'm actually a fan of your analysis most of the time. However there are some clear contradictions, that abound this cannot be denied. The Tigre is trolling but Somalis will be Somalis.

Abtigiis   

hadaa raali iyo badh ahoow duqa hadaanad ani i jeedin. Naftii baa la ii keenay ninyahoow oo hada sida xayraamiintii Hargeisa yuu xanaaqaygu fooda yahay. :D :D

Kan Tigreega ah waxaan u maleyn mid Solomon la yidhaa oo rasta ah oo Addis Ababa arimaha Somalia aan ka dhex bixin oon aqaan inuu yahay. Somali badan buu la qayilaa oo xogta uu ka soo heli karaa.

Passerby, you Agaame, there is no one more clannish than your garage-bound fellows in Mekele and Adigrat. And for two decades Meles has ruled Ethiopia at the expense of Somalia, constantly fuelling wars there to be relevant for US and the West. That is for sure going to end with the end of Alshabab. And that surely hearalds the end of the tigre minority rule in Ethiopia. In which case, we will either get a better deal with the incoming more civillized Amharas or the brotherly Oromos, whoever takes the helm. What I can tell you is there is no worse adminstrator than a Tigre and all Ethiopians will surely breathe a sigh of relief when Meles leaves. Like Aesop's crow he has been flying high with borrowed feathers, but will soon land without any plumage as the dynamics in the horn changes. Surely, it can only get better for Somalis from now on. until then, talk rubbish. Afterall, Amharas were right when they said a mind of a Tigre is most productive when it is dealing with metals: either in garages or when firing a gun (what you call Biret in your own vernacular). Addis Ababa residents, who remember the 2005 massacre of their school children, will hunt each and every Agaame one by one. And the good thing is no Tigre can fake to be other nationality. The clue is on the left side of the face, just above the cheek bones and you know it. :D Or if he is without the 11 sign on the side, he will be asked to open his mouth to reveal the guraamaayle gum. Or even if that isn't telling, with the first introggetion he is going to utter "waay, wadi-sharmuta, buwa" and all the other trademark primitive expletives that define the level of your civility.

By the way, I invite you Ejigayehu Shibabaw's (GG) Guraamayle :D :D

Afu Guraamayle,

Qanqaaw Guraamaayle

Tigre Guraamayle

Alaamaaw Guraamayle

Fitu Guraamayle

Wandu Guraamayle

Seetu Guraamayle

Hulum Guraamayle

Meles Guraamayle

Azeb Guraamayle

Samora Guraamayle

Passerby Aqaataari

PasserBy   

Abtigiis

In which case, we will either get a better deal with the incoming more civillized Amharas

Oh my! I sure remember Siad Barre's propaganda during the 1977 war. He and the WSLF used to foam about the “Amhara rulers in Addis Ababa”. How times have changed. It is so wonderful that you recognize Amharas as civilized people. You take me back to the transitional period in Addis Ababa (1991-1995). A member of parliament named Shaleqa Admasu used to tell stories of how Amharas taught Somalis to wear pants. (Do you recognize the “Shiritam Somale” insult? :D).

Anyway, your stance on the Kenya invasion and your not so genuine praise of Amharas (in the hope of “getting a better deal” from the same people you accuse of incorporating region 5 to Ethiopia illegally in the 1950s) is a clear indication of the level of whoretitude A Osman and his boys have sunk to.