Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Would you marry an ex-convict?

Som@li   

Bluelicious;752875 wrote:

Som@li - So with you it would be forgive forget and accept if it was a minor thing?

yeah, I would , Some good people make silly mistakes,while some are born criminals/crooks! or have tendency to commit crime again and again.

So, No, if she was butcher..:D

Kool_Kat   

Ex-convicts have feelings too just like any other Cali iyo Faarax! It's a plus if they have all the qualities listed by the poster, yaaba heli kara kaasoo kale?

LOL @Ibtisam's list of crimes! Speeding ticket, REALLY? ;)

why go for an ex-convict and when you can go for a full blown nation of islam convict, more exciting don't you think? you can write him letters in jail, visit him for some passionate conjugal visits. ****** naago.

- Femme -;752523 wrote:
I don't understand why you girls are so harsh. A woman reaching her 30s should be lucky enough to take what she can get. They are actually doing her a favour. Have some heart and compassion.

LOL. your right for gumeeys even convict is a prize.

Axmed-InaJaad;755740 wrote:
why go for an ex-convict and when you can go for a full blown nation of islam convict, more exciting don't you think? you can write him letters in jail, visit him for some passionate conjugal visits. ****** naago.

I suppose that was sarcasm towards why one should not pick a ex convict. I don't think women in their 30s would lower their standards to marry a convict because they can't find a man what a bullshit. As if they can't get married to their cousins as a last resort. Some women are destined to never get married that's their destiny and you can't do much about what's written for you. Same applies for the men.

Blue-- Don’t ever attempt to reason with ina-Jaad. Waa Jahil. There is no doubt he lacks neurons.

Marry an ex convict, No way in hell, I wouldn't marry a man that dated outside the race let alone an ex convict.

I have standards thank you very much!

pink   

NO no and a big fat no with a cherry on top.................unless in the rare occasion that you know that person really well and you know that it was not their fault or that it was a really minor offence that could have happened to all of us like being at the wrong place at the wrong time sort of thing ( very unlikely indeed ) ....why would you want the future father of your children to have a past that you would advice your own children against? i dont know.....it is a tough one but everyone is different you have to take them for their own merit, but personally i woudnt risk it.

pink;755972 wrote:
NO no and a big fat no with a cherry on top.................unless in the rare occasion that you know that person really well and you know that it was not their fault or that it was a really minor offence that could have happened to all of us like being at the wrong place at the wrong time sort of thing ( very unlikely indeed ) ....why would you want the future father of your children to have a past that you would advice your own children against? i dont know.....it is a tough one but everyone is different you have to take them for their own merit, but personally i woudnt risk it.

It's very rare to see a person being at the wrong place the wrong time. Most of those people who commit those crimes are intentionally involved. You got a point why would you choose for a criminal if you would advice your kids to stay away from criminals that gives a mixed message.

yall remember the old Rick James saying...use to be something like this! Its Rick James Bi&tch! Just replace the RJ part with its a Convict and finish the sentence again.