Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Anyone can Help ??

I need a good organizer software for my laptop ... something like "Post-it" or similar to it but with more options.

The reason is ,, I'm too busy right now doing different things at work and outside the work and i cannot track all the tasks i wana do. I sometimes forget some important activities and do others that are less important just coz i forgot them. So i need something that can appear on my screen, that can pop-up or something.

Something that has alarm or give alerts and give you priorities.

And it should be free ... U know i don't have a credit card :D

N.O.R.F   

I have the solution. It has kept me organised (to an extent) for years. You need two things. One is a pen and the other is those small refill pads. What you do it jot down all the tasks you need to do. It doesn't matter if they're muddled up and not in order. You simply go through the list, do the tasks and cross them off on the list as and when. You don't need a computer to tell you what to do and when. You know when you're free, the computer doesn't (even when you plan in advance).

Keep it simple. Stay old skool.

nuune   

The one's I have are all for sale, but of course I will give you them for free, not sure if they will have alarm, bal let me look at them, they might have them alerts or something!

The Zack   

There is Outlook, that is where all my work related tasks are at. I also have a huge white board in my office. I don't forget any thing lol.

Showqi   

The Zack;751016 wrote:
There is Outlook, that is where all my work related tasks are at. I also have a huge white board in my office. I don't forget any thing lol.

I am with Zack on this one..........

I use Gemail which has Calender, and a task list (to do list) to organize myself, but the trick is to but all your important activities, and tasks on the Gemail Calender, and then let Gemail sent you a remainder in the form of email before the the task or the to do list deadline expires. In this way you will not forget any important activities, or miss any deadlines. The beauty of Outlook or Gemail is that it is totally free (it's not gonna cost you anything). But you have to put all your important activities on the Calender in advance, which is a little bit work. And then ask the program to sent you a reminder in the form of email (the email will work as a pop-up). So you don't forget anything.

I also have a huge message board in my office (same as Zack) So you don't mainly rely on the email system. But the email system is good if you are always on the road.

Good-luck JB