Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Feel the difference

Looool@G unite Somalina who knows that particular clan might be a super special clan we are not aware of

But i don't think walaalkeen Che wanted to break the golden rules perhaps he got carried away

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;750983 wrote:
Looool@G unite Somalina who knows that particular clan might be a super special clan we are not aware of

But i don't think walaalkeen Che wanted to break the golden rules perhaps he got carried away

I doubt that was the case, but who cares, I made a breakthrough discovery. :D

10/10 has been an awesome day. I would like to end it with a shout out to my peepz, you know who you are, and Happy Birthday to hebel Mohmud.

p.s. XX I didn't forget you macsalaama awoowe. :D

Peace out.

Blessed   

Alpha Blondy;750965 wrote:
Usheeg!

Blessed, i hope you're listening to this because it debunks your theory!

I posted a fact about language evolution, you on the other hand have sweetly demonstrated my opinion of the Somali and their clannish competitiveness. Thanks! :)

Naxar...The Oromo numerical superiority doesn't make the source but their language and ours do originate from the roots, and their geographical proximity along with Afar, Sidamo does lend credibility to the theory these languages and people are closely related despite the vastness of the land.

Blessed....We are talking the origins of the Somali. The pastoralist Somali history with their stories of phantom Arab Sheikhs doesn't make sense though it does give some Somalis an aura of superiority despite their abject poverty and violent streak.

Doqomiin=Doqoomin

Baad=Baad

Wada=Wada

Tihiin=Tihiin

Of course,i had to type it twice because,well you are all doqomiin(those claiming difference in dialects, or otherwise suggesting that, some sort of a Somali Dialect is better purer than most all). Bure Kabisa!(thats swahili for Useless)

Che -Guevara;751078 wrote:
Naxar...

Blessed....We are talking the origins of the Somali. The pastoralist Somali history with their stories of phantom Arab Sheikhs doesn't make sense though it does give some Somalis an aura of superiority despite their abject poverty and violent streak.

Ani nimankaas qaraabo manihin ee sanka haa iga gelin. For once, if they were the fathers, they wouldve taken over the world a long time ago with their numerical advantage.

Valenteenah.;751099 wrote:
Heedhe maxaad dadka u caayeysaa?

Dee, Dee, it was a controlled experiment, suprisingly, both somalia and somalialand(lol), have those words in common.

Teeda kale, qofkii dhaho, reer hebel baa dialect pure leh, ama dhaho, shamiito iyo shukumaan waa afsomali, ama ku dhaho, somalia iyo somaliland waa "Dhifferent", simply because, a handful of foreign non somali items have different somali names for them, IS a bonafide doqon. raalina haa laiga noqdo hadaan doqomiintana ugafay L0L..:)

Raamsade   

burahadeer;750955 wrote:
you dhaqancelis r funny.There are many words they both use,besides most words you picking are either arabic,english or italian.

Somali in it's purest form is found in Berbera
:D

Good point. A lot of the words are actually synonyms. Virtually every Somali knows that Cadceed and Qorax mean the same thing. Anyways, here are some words that I'd like to know their equivalents:

Qorraxsin-Galbeed?

Gabbaad-Hooy?

Aafee-dhibatee/gumaad?

Jiin-Gees?

Hanqal-Xabad/shaf?

Miriq-?

Caseeye-?

Gorgor-?

Hanaqaad-Qaangaar?

Marras-?

Godob-Maseer/Hinaas?

Qowlaysato-Shufto?