Sign in to follow this  
Manahel.fatima

Need guidance

When you feel that your life is full of sins and you are not good. by reading books and reading good advices of companion of prophet you find out that every wrong thing is present inside you(or you got a feeling of that this is the thing you are doing previous many years) and if you want to figure that out or try to write that in your mind or copy so that can get any solution; but you feel blank and see your self moving toward darkness. then tell me how to help your self. how to get out of this thing and how to make your character perfect. More you start feel....when in previous life you do a mistake and can easily repent and can easily weep before ALLAH. now it has been very tough for me to cry over any thing or on any death ... last time i weep on my uncle death who is best friend of my father and i don't remember after that i cry.

Can some body tell me what it is and how to cope with this situation. :confused:

Malika   

^I am not a counsellor but is interested in knowing how long you have been feeling like this? And how often do you contemplate on these 'sins'?

Aaliyyah   

sis just read the Quran, u know how u say u see urself not crying anymore? thats what happens when ppl dnt read the Quran..cuz even me if i dnt read the Quran long time and then i grab the Quran even thou I personally understand teh Quran I would see myself not crying..bt the more and the more u read it qalbigaaga wuu jilcaya and u are gonna eventually cry..so the only solution out there is READING QURAN!!..Quran waxan aheen nolosheena ma badalayo..

Regardless of how many sins u committed Allah swt is merciful and he will forgive you if you repent sincerely.. The door of repentence will always be open while we are still alive..so repent and dnt look back..I remember reading somewhere..that the sheydan is the one who always reminds us of our sins and how great they are and that allah swt will not forgive us..marka sheydaanka iska naar forget your past and focus on everything u will do from today..

Inshallah I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep me in yours too.

salaam

pray

fast

ask allah for forgiveness= "surely allah loves those who turn into him in repentence and loves those who purify themselves"

make lots of duas. rabish rax lii sadrii. wayasir lii amrii. is a good way to start

good luck. may allah make it easy for you. ameen

Jacpher   

^Spoken like a true gaal, you are.

We all need guidance from Allah sister, and I suggest you seek religious advice from your local Imam, Masjid or Sheikhs. Online forums aren't the ideal place for seeking religious knowledge.

NGONGE   

^^ NO Imam is going to tell you what I'm about to tell you now (well, unless it was Faroole). You need to "chill", dear. Perfection is impossbile. Do the best you can and as long as you know you have done your best, you are ok. Going on a pilgrimage from Imam to Imam and forum to forum is going to drive you crazy. Again, "CHILL".

Johnny B   

^ So you want me to be the one who recomends the girl to see a therapist? ;)

Well, atleast that might be more helpfull than the recomendation of reading more scriptures whose volotile meanings are/maybe the source of her problems to boot . :P

NGONGE   

^^ She doesn't need a therapist, not yet. She just needs to relax. There are far too many highly strung people around (Muslims and otherwise). ;)

Johnny B   

^^ so true , but staying with the case in point, there are far too many 'habaryars', 'eedoes' and 'ayeyoes' left to their destiny with the golden recomendation of more reading of the holy scriptures , while simple therapy sessions might have pulled off the strung pin. :D

NGONGE   

^^ The chances are that the "therapist" will end up joining them in reading the scriptures and feeling guilty himself (or herself). Do not underestimate the power of faith, JB.

Johnny B   

^^ so true again , and i do everything but underestimate the power of Faith, oh no , i if anybody should be aware of the intensity of that power. :P,

It's just that i'm inflicted with this urge of helping a sister overwhelmed by the powers of Faith even if it's means loosing few therapists. :P .

NGONGE   

^^ Those therapists of yours would actually argue that they have not been "lost" but rather "found". So, maybe, it's a good idea to refer her to them after all. Win-Win situation. :D