Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Suicide Attack Kills Dozens in Mogadisu

Muslimiinta shahiiday beriga Ilahay shuhaadooda haka aqbalo khawarijtana rabbi meel nuuraayo ma tuso, i hope arxanlaawayashaan shabaab iney jaxiimo ku waaraan bilaahi caleyk

NGONGE   

sharma-arke451;749601 wrote:
hahaha. walee what a rebuttal. sheikh anwar al-awlaki (a.h.r.) maxaa kudawa dhigay?

the bottom line is, killing an aggressor and killing a muslim are never the same. you decide

That was the argument when the Ethiopians came to Somalia in 2006. It was a foolish argument then and shall remain a foolish argument whenever some confused Muslim, nationalist or sensationalist uses it. You may choose to muddy the water but the aggressor in my eyes is clear. It is all those that seek to murder innocents to forward their own interests. I make no distinction nor any allowances when it comes to their faith (Muslim or otherwise). You on the other hand, and in your underdeveloped sense of clanisim, would still shout "tolaaye" even when he that got killed poses a greater danger to you than to those who killed him (gaalo or no gaalo). Wax fahan.

Showqi   

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. illaahay ha u naxariisto dadkaas lagu xasuuqay Xamar.

Al-Shabaab waa dad waashay. Hadii ay awoodaan Soomaalida oo dhan gam (eber) ayey ka siin lahaayeen. Bal eeg axmaqnimadooda! gaadhi Truck ah ayey miino ka soo buuxiyeen, markaaseey dadkii shacabka ahaa iyo magaalad dhexdeeda ku qarxiyeen. I am wondering what is the next weapon? that they gonna use to slaughter the innocent Somali people.

NGONGE;749615 wrote:
That was the argument when the Ethiopians came to Somalia in 2006. It was a foolish argument then and shall remain a foolish argument whenever some confused Muslim, nationalist or sensationalist uses it. You may choose to muddy the water but the aggressor in my eyes is clear. It is all those that seek to murder innocents to forward their own interests. I make no distinction nor any allowances when it comes to their faith (Muslim or otherwise). You on the other hand, and in your underdeveloped sense of clanisim, would still shout "tolaaye" even when he that got killed poses a greater danger to you than to those who killed him (gaalo or no gaalo). Wax fahan.

OK.

definitely, you won't tell me, killing a u.s. soldier in afghanistan and killing a somali man/women in front of a tfg office is the same. the former receives my applaud, while the latter i denounce with the strongest words possible.

having said that, ngonge, you don't seem to grasp the principle of justice. for example

if a boy always says ''i will kill my math teacher'' and urges his friends to kill him,is it in order for the teacher to kill the boy, and end up justifying his killing??

ngonge, you said; sheikh anwar was calling for the death of the innocent kufar, and by them killing him, you say '' good riddance'''' dee what is the logic in that?

NGONGE   

sharma-arke451;749627 wrote:
OK.

definitely, you won't tell me, killing a u.s. soldier in afghanistan and killing a somali man/women in front of a tfg office is the same. the former receives my applaud, while the latter i denounce with the strongest words possible.

having said that, ngonge, you don't seem to grasp the principle of justice. for example

if a boy always says ''i will kill my math teacher'' and urges his friends to kill him,is it in order for the teacher to kill the boy, and end up justifying his killing??

ngonge, you said; sheikh anwar was calling for the death of the innocent kufar, and by them killing him, you say '' good riddance'''' dee what is the logic in that?

The logic in that is that your sheikh Anwar was a threat to me (and probably you) and I'm relieved that such a threat has been eliminated. Now don't mix your battles, saaxib. If it's "due process" that you're arguing for then I'm more than happy to concede the argument in here and say that you are right. But if it's about a gaal killing a muslim, my reply above should suffice.

p.s.

A kid threatening to kill a teacher? I mean really! :D

NGONGE;749628 wrote:
The logic in that is that your sheikh Anwar was a threat to me (and probably you) and I'm relieved that such a threat has been eliminated.
:D

can a threat cost blood? which law says, a threat is punishable by death, ?

Somalina   

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun.

Big mistake on the part of the fake jihadists. There will be even more Somali people against AlShabaab now.

NGONGE   

sharma-arke451;749635 wrote:
can a threat cost blood? which law says, a threat is punishable by death, ?

Have you met our A&T? He tells a great story about a short man marrying a tall woman, ask him about it saaxib.

As for your question, just go back and slowly read what I wrote in my previous reply.

Alle ha unaxariisto dadka la xasuuqay.

AS kuwii difaaci jiroow, maxay oran maanta? Ardayda iyo hooyooyinka ay laayeen, maxay qiil uga dhigan?

Cawaale   

DSC05492.jpg

Cunugii shahaadadan lahaa, waa laguugu janno tagaa muu is lahaa? Ilaahay amarkiis.

Imagine the suicide bomber and his victim in front of Ilaahay at this very moment. Subhanallah.

Kool_Kat   

^Shahaadadaas arageeda ayaan aad uga sii naxay! Thinking of what that kid had to go through to get that diploma...

Waxaan dhoho ayaanba garan la'ahay! Allaha unaxariisto intii dhimatay, kuwa ku dhaawacmayna allaha usahlo...