Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

OccupyWallStreet

Not yet but I was reading in the nytimes today that the movement has spread to other cities, even the canadians are joining in. I will be there when there is one in the midwest. Wish these people luck and I hope they release the 700 people they arrested on the Brooklyn bridge.

Majority of those people were released. There's "occupy Boston" setting shop in the last week or so camped in the front of the Federal Reserve Bank in Boston. It's interesting but the organizers and protesters seem to lack focus, very generic message though unions are now joining.

I know they are all over the place but I think there is one all-encompassing message: Greed is bad. After all that has happened and the pain people feel with unprecedented levels of sustained unemployment, wall street is still business as usual. So are all these companies with rates similar to the 20s still asking for more tax breaks, threatening that they need tax cuts to hire people while sitting on record profits and then not even hiring when they get those tax breaks. and yeah, you should join those protesters in Boston, wish there was one in columbus, you could hand a few cups of joe and till them the people of Somalia are with the people of America lol

ailamos   

I saw the demonstrations at the Brooklyn Bridge over the weekend. What a sight! It's about time people in this country stopped being passive about what's happening to the country and demand their rights en masse.