Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Best Movies, Documentaries and Series

^^ Though I was an erstwhile aficionado of fantasy fiction and science fiction novels, I shunted it aside for less fictive pursuits. But old habits die hard. I must confess that I recently picked up the Song of Ice and Fire series-- Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast of Crows-- and found myself dangerously engrossed. It certainly exceeded expectations, both stylistically and substantively. I just might read the latest installation, A Dance with Dragons, if time permits. Unfortunately, I have yet to see any of the HBO series of this epic novel.

George R.R. Martin is a master story teller. And as adaptations go, "A Game of Thrones" is one of the best- mainly because HBO has really invested in the series...and is now reaping the rewards.

since i dont have tv or buy/rent movices etc., here are the sites that i stream movies from my laptop to my big lcd screen:

www.crackle.com ( i watched devil in the blue dress by densel Washington last nite) good drama flick.

www.hulu.com

snagfilms.com

If u know any other good sites for movies, plz post them links. cheers.

Garnaqsi   

Somalia;748972 wrote:

The Wire (
Greatest series ever made
)

I've just seen my first episode of The Wire (season 1, episode 1). :D