Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

universal tv oo shaqada ka eryay wariye cawke iyo bishaaro (video)

Wariye Axmed Xasan Cawke & Bishaaro Baando oo ka mid ahaa shaqaalaha ka hawlgala Telefishinka Universal ee xaruntiisu tahay magaalada London ayaa la sheegay in shaqadii wareyenimo ee Tv-gaasi laga eryey, ka dib markii sida la sheegay Barnaamij ay siidayeen ay ku dureen dawlada & dalka Jibuuti.

Barnaamij gaar ah oo ku saabsanaa Munaasabada Ciida oo lagu wareysanayey Wariye Cawke ayuu wuxuu kaga hadley arimo badan oo ay ka mid tahay wadanka Jibuuti, isagoo barnaamijka ka sheegay in dalka Jibuuti oo uu booqdey sanadkii hore waxyaabaha uu ka xusuusto ay ka mid tahay Kuley, Koronto la’aan & Kaneeco, isagoo sidoo kale ku tilmaamay dakda reer Jibuuti ku caro badan.

Sidoo kale Axmed Xasan Cawke wuxuu ka hadley ku dhaqanka Kitaabka Qur’aanka Kariimka ee dalka Jibuuti wuxuuna yiri “Waxbaad arkeysaa, yacni ka soo qaad wax ka weyni ma jiro Kitaabka ILAAHAY ee dee uu inoo soo rogey meel baa la dhigayaa, waa la iska dhaafayaa, maalinta wax dhacaan ayaa la oronayaa kibaabkii horta mee”.

Warar aan si buuxda loo sheegin ayaa tilmaamaya in mulkiilaha Tv-gaasi Axmed Abuukar oo gacansaar la leh dawlada Jibuuti uu aad uga caroodey arintaasi uuna u fahmay mid lagu xagal daacinayo xiriirka Universal & dawlada Jibuuti, inkastoo ay jiraan warar sheegaya in masuuliyiin ka tirsan dawlada Jibuuti ay arintaasi kala hadleen maamulka telefishinkaasi balse ma jiro wax war ah oo ka soo baxay dhanka dawlada Jibuuti.

STOIC   

This dude is funny and has a great creative effervescence in his style of presentation. I would hire him if I was a Somali television executive.I listened to his segments on youtube the guy is a legend...What was wrong with his opinion after all he was being interviewed for his opinions here?

^I think there's pressure coming from Jabouti Government. Universal TV have been known to cater to regional administrations including the Somali Region Admin in Ethiopia.

I haven't seen him lately but he's legend-remember from back in the day. What's more impressive he had no formal training, just naturally gifted.

Carafaat   

Djibouti's dictatorial regime is one of the worst regimes in Africa. The only reason it survived to this date is because it smartly capatilized on the chaos of Somalia, Eritrea's paria status and supported by a wealthy elite who monopolized the whole economy and support from Arab countries and the West for providing military basis.

Che -Guevara;747664 wrote:
Stoic......Xaaji just answered that question.

Gheelle.T is public figure and subject to ridicule apart from other things not Cowke was even ridiculing him.

Che, since when did I become a public figure? Waryaa magaca iiga hadh :)

lol@universaltv firing Cawke. If like it was million dollar job.

So Che, why not brief us about that trip?

The Djibouti regime survival has little to do with post 91 Somalia or newborn Eritrea (though nearby chaos indirectly help to frighten minds), it's mostly about Western support, not least French firepower (eg when the Frud rebels, mostly Afars, were 40 kms only away from town) as well as clan and ethnic manipulations (eg the Republican Guard or army officers do not really reflect local demographics).

The commercial elite tends to be more varied (Yemenis mostly but also other Somalis) but, despite real progress, there are still gross distortions in the public sector; my younger bro who just came back after a 3 months stay and many promises as well as appeals to come back was less well treated than others with much less credentials (no appropriate workload or office in contrast with Eurocopter that even paid the flight back to an interview).

Many well qualified nationals, who costed huge sums to train, are employed abroad or underemployed.

Apart from the president's close ligneage mostly, others have not much leverage, unless connected via some VIP, the first lady or influent traders (even those links help mostly a small elite; the rest are grateful for the relative stability, security and "mildness" of the regime);

There are however more progressive policies like staples subsidies and farming abroad or improving, free public services etc, while cultural and religious awareness has improved in all spheres...

nuune   

lol Universal ma tv baa, I am not a hater on brothers setting up a virtual office to run recorded programmes that are sent to downlink and up-link stations in and around London to broadcast using spaces from North Vietnam tv that are not used during particular hours, all I can say is erayga Televisiinka yaan magaca laga dilin.

Cowke aa, maalmahan wuu fududyahey, BBC-VOA-RAAD-BBC-UNIVERSAL-BBC-HKCTV-BBC-VOA-BBC-UNIVERSAL-0

loooooooooool@Gheele.T...waxbaa kuu saadaalinayaa malaa.

Brother Abu-Salman...This was long long time ago and perhaps it is unfair for me to base things on that trip/

On side note, I was just with brother from Jabouti who run away from Ina Gheele. From talking to him, the Gheelle.T is beginning to suffer from the big syndrome.