Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Muhammad farah the athlete arrives in the republic of Somaliland and gets a warm welcome+PICS

nuune   

^^ That is all miyaa yaa Xaaji Xeyraan, I think Mo deserves to meet Siilaanyo, what do you think, or hadraawi to learn some bits of Konfurian language.

Are you insinuating that Hadraawi speaks with a koonfurian accent the poet of the century in the horn of Africa. Let Mo the Athlete first arrive in the Capital city of hargeysa we will see how it goes.

nuune   

^^ Don't you speak a Konfurian language my friend Xaaji Xeyraan, I do speak Konfurian language as well, so we will all appreciate the bits and pieces we speak, right.

Xaaji Xeyraan, goormaa kuugu dambeysey waddankii, markaan qiyaaso adoo 38 sano jir ah ayaad waddankii ka soo qaxdey 1988kii, kadibna kumaadan laabanin, war orod mujaahidiinta la kulan oo waddanka wax ka dhis dhul Yahuud un waligaa ha jooginee

Nuunow surely i can speak With the Koonfurian accent i lived some of my life in Xamar in my younger years from shingaani to wardhiglay and also in hodan, But i prefer not to speak aboowe yaanyado meeqo waaye. Sidi dagaaladi sokeeye waan ku noqday dhawr jeer 1993 baan mar ku noqday hadana waan ka so dhoofay hadana 1997 1998 baan ku laabtay. inshallah retirement waan jecelahay inan dalkayga ku qaato dabeedna tu yaro oo cas oo kurus ah oo 20 jir ah arooso

waryaa a khadar ma waxa la gaadhay xiliga aad caruurta iska dhigi jirtay

Mo Farah’s homecoming receives a hero’s welcome

Posted on 21/09/2011

Hargeisa (JSLTimes)-MO Farah was given a hero’s welcome after he returned from England where he is based.

Mo Farah’s homecoming was accompanied by well-known actor Mr. Mohamud Omar Yare, Mo Farah’s wife, and his young daughter. They arrived at Berbera airport today.

They were warmly received by Somaliland Minister of Aviation and Air Transport, sports and Youth Minister, Sahil governor, mayor and senior officials from the government of Somaliland.

The ministers remarked that they were excited with Mo Farah’s homecoming to his homeland.

MO Farah is from Somaliland by birth but holds British citizen and is based in England.

Mo Farah spoke about his return to Somaliland and he told that he is pleased to receive such hero’s welcome from Somaliland people.

He promised that he will do everything he can to promote Somaliland’s image around the world.

Mo Farah is expected to remain in the country for a while and he will take part provincial football competition which is supposed to kick off in Awdal region with in the coming month.

Mo is also expected to provide training sessions to Somaliland athletes

chubacka;747305 wrote:
His wife looks decidedly unimpressed! haha.

Xaasaska anagu kama hadalo

But it is great to see how happy he is on his arrival

STOIC   

She looks hispanic.. at least she is respectful of the culture -wearing the hijab...I didn't know that he has roots in the north...hope he is role model to all Somali kids aspiring to be long distance runners....