Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco vs Mogadishu city plan comparison

N.O.R.F   

^no need for that. I don't see how you came to that conclusion (Burco is more organised). You've been to neither :P

CG should zoom out a bit for the Burco maps.

i dont need to explain myself. stop being a self-hating apologist. Mogadishu is a hell-hole, its been starved of any development, while burco has changed beyond recognition. i was very impressed on my recent travels there. i would however advise burco city council to have economic intergation policy, there is no need to have two markets serving the city's diverse community.

N.O.R.F   

^dee we're not talking about development per say nor did I ask you to explain yourself. We're talking about town planning (see maps above).

Most Somali cities are planned along some sort of grid system around/along/in and around rivers, plains, coast etc etc. Have you seen anything different on your travels?

N.O.R.F   

Leave him alone. He is discovering his home town from a distance. Better than him going all the way there only to leave 2 hours later :D

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;746926 wrote:
Leave him alone. He is discovering his home town from a distance. Better than him going all the way there only to leave 2 hours later
:D

Two hours or four hours. I am no train spotter, adeer. :D