Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

The Meaning of 'Trolling' and Picture of 'Troll'

A Berkshire man has been jailed for posting abusive messages online about a schoolgirl after she committed suicide.

Sean Duffy, 25, of Reading, was handed an 18-week sentence for posts on social networking sites about Worcestershire teenager Natasha MacBryde.

He previously pleaded guilty at Reading Magistrates' Court to sending indecent or offensive communications.

Police said Duffy also posted abuse about dead teenagers in Northumberland, Gloucestershire and Staffordshire.

Duffy, of Grovelands Road, admitted two offences of "trolling" a term used to describe the trend of anonymously seeking to provoke outrage by posting insults and abuse online.

Read more - click Here

and what does 'Troll' looks like:

_55346080_jex_11788_de27-1.jpg

honestly, the country of queen elisabeth and king phililp 'has gone to the dogs' to use but one english idiom. freedom of speech is been curtailed.

sayid - the somali andy townsend, this pointless and inappropriate thread is lacking in purpose. i troll all the time and i certainty dont look like a freak.

who feeds you these cliches-ridden and pathetic jokes, i bet you crack similar jokes over Green King IPA in some parts of gentrified southwark.

Sayid*Somal;746106 wrote:

and what does 'Troll' looks like:

_55346080_jex_11788_de27-1.jpg

Wow he looks like a troll...going to picture him now every time I come across a troll online...

I hope this sets a good precedent...trolling is getting out of control! It's amazing how racist and cruel people get online when they know (or think) they're anonymous..

Garnaqsi   

Alpha Blondy;746110 wrote:
i troll all the time and i certainty dont look like a freak.

That certainly explains your anger towards this thread! :D

Garnaqsi   

grasshopper;746118 wrote:
Wow he looks like a troll...going to picture him now every time I come across a troll online...

I used to picture trolls as portrayed in this video...

... but I agree, this guy gives them a picture logo!