Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Which Somali song moves your heart??

What kind of a girl will fall for the this kind of a geel jire song. The girls I used to court will never understand Dacar’s song. Ma ogtahay biyo oon, kulahaa. For us It was really easy. All you need to say was Abaayo macaan, hooyaday bas ah baan kaa jeclahay. Clase closed.

Abtigiis   
:D :D :D tee waa tu aanu geela wada raacaynay! Adigu ma kuwa 'lipstick' ii iibi yidhaa baad shukaansataa? Anaga kuwanagii af-madoobeey Ardooy bay ahaayeen bilaa lip stick, chapstick.

A_Khadar   

Som@li;746458 wrote:
This town is infamous with piracy, at one point it was the HQ of all piracy in Somaila ,, or as Juxa calls them, the SOMALI NAVY.
:D

That is why I was warning Shawqi about qurbo joog men are not welcome there..

Juxa   

^^ of course they are, they may be asked to proof their loyalty but no harm will come to showqi

Ngonge what is your fav song? if any:)

Garnaqsi   

Abtigiis;746502 wrote:
Million thanks Garnaqsi. I like oldies and i so happens they often carry more powerful messages than the recent ones.

I invite you Xassan Diiriye classic
Fiidmeerta Duushaay
. But if you have time also listen to Ismaciil Yare's "bilkeed".

Thanks for the recommendations. Why haven't I heard of Bilkeed before? It's my type of song! I'm a big fan of Xassan Diiriye, so I'm familiar most of his songs. I particularly like Dhalanteed and Af-qalaad. Both are beautiful songs! Also, I think Timir laf baa ku jirta is the only patriotic song I ever liked. It's so empowering! Of course you're right about classics containing more meaning than today's.

Ducaysane;746513 wrote:
What kind of a girl will fall for the this kind of a geel jire song. The girls I used to court will never understand Dacar’s song. Ma ogtahay biyo oon, kulahaa. For us It was really easy. All you need to say was Abaayo macaan, hooyaday bas ah baan kaa jeclahay. Clase closed.

LMAO!!!

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Ducaysane,

yaad nin yar isaga dhigaysaa? Miyeynaan is ogeyn? Waagii Tropic of cancer and Capricorn la calaamadeynayey raggi xariiqa nuurada marinayey baad ka mid aheyd! :D

Aaliyyah lool maxaan uu garan waayay waaba meshii aan ku dhashayee, waa sey juxa shegtay waa meel gabdho gob iyo ragg geesiyo ka buxaan runtii hadaan sheego ma arag meel ka fiican degmadaas dad dhiig leh ayaa deggan intaasoo oo qabiil ayaa deggan meesha and still problem maka jiro mana jiri jirin peacefull people ayaa dego meesha,, Juxa hadaadan xarardheere waligaa aadan tagin wallee waxbaa ku dhaafay!

Aaliyyah   

Oba lol bas wayahay tuladiina errr I mean magaladina waan idin daayey!! :D...showqi oo u socdana dee obow madaama tidhi waad kala taqaan gabadhaas gobta ah baa showqi hunguri ka galay ee bal arintan wax kala qabo :P..