Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Begining of the End-Rebels in Tripoli

nuune   

They used knifes to cut his body and neck into pieces, that is the rebel gangs many are supporting,

I can't post but there is another video very clear of him being cut into pieces, tiisaa gashey, si raganimo ahna wuu ku dhintey fighting

A_Khadar   

nuune;752859 wrote:
They used knifes to cut his body and neck into pieces, that is the rebel gangs many are supporting,

I can't post but there is another video very clear of him being cut into pieces, tiisaa gashey, si raganimo ahna wuu ku dhintey fighting

^ So it's true they cought him a live? No what happened to Sirte people? Are they all killed as well? Did they flee?

nuune;752859 wrote:

Send me that link ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I'm still waiting for the other PM

nuune   

^^ JB, Will send the other PM soon Inshaa Allaah, they removed that clear video link of him being cut into pieces, probably some others recorded it or downloaded it and changed the name, it could still be available on Youtube.

A-Khadar, they captured him woundedboth legs, can't move, gunshots at the back, and on the forehead, they got him while he was breathing, weyna sii dhameestireen, he had his pistol and AK-47 in his hands with empty bullets, Mu'tassim Gaddafi also died fighting to death, Gaddafi is nto coward, he promised he will die fighting in his own birth place, he did, an honor, now it is disgraceful for those cutting his bodies with knives and baangado, even his dead body they were cutting him into pieces.

Khadar, Sirte people were killed, murdered, massacred, bombarded for 4 months, maxaaba ka harey, only thing remaining of Sirte is this:

Saif Islam Gaddafi is reported to die of gun shots while fighting, but not confirmed yet.

Libya-destroyed-buildings-in-Misrata-Pho

libya-ruins.jpg

another image from Misrata shows how the rebel gangs destroy everything, that is their whole point which was ordered by NATO:

main-qimg-44d7e527b871e78878e630030d2994

25e45164a3693f80da351c44d657aabd11799921

nuune   

Even Western backed Amnesty International can't resist how the wounded Colonel was treated, the videos are gruesome:

Call for inquiry into Gaddafi death

(UKPA) – 1 hour ago

Amnesty International has called for an independent inquiry into the circumstances of the death of Muammar Gaddafi, who appears to have been captured alive before being shot.

Footage broadcast by Arab satellite television stations showed the ousted Libyan dictator being manhandled by pro-government fighters.

He is bloodied and looks weak in the images but can be heard shouting at his captors as he is bundled towards a car. Soon afterwards, he was shot.

Human rights campaign group Amnesty called for the National Transitional Council (NTC) to publish the full facts of Gaddafi's death and hold a "full, independent and impartial inquiry to establish the circumstances of Colonel al-Gaddafi's death".

Copyright © 2011 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

A_Khadar   

Footage broadcast by Arab satellite television stations showed the ousted Libyan dictator being manhandled by pro-government fighters.

I don't get this part. Does this mean his supporters killed/wounded him? mise way la caraayeen..

nuune   

^^ Did you see the video where they dragged his naked dead body(they removed clothes from him) and later cut his head and were throwing his head around, it was on that rubbish Sky News few minutes ago..

nuune   

Rebel lies, Saif Al Islam is not dead, and is ALIVE, not wounded and not in a hospital, now they back-tracked their statement.

nuune   

^^ Don't believe that rubbish JB, they want to proof that he is a rat since he called them rats and scumbags, so don't fall for that, the man died while fighting that is what very wetsern media plus rebel gangs were reporting and he died of gun-shots and later cut into pieces

I have being reading pro-Gaddafi websites few minutes back, and they are not admitting that he is dead, why, because Hillary Clinton was in Libya few days back and ordered the killing and or capture of Gaddafi.

In regard to that, the Rebel gangs together with NATO fabricated the Gaddafi death, photoshoped, made a human-looka-like of him, they said, he is not thin, he is not pure white, his neck should have being giant, and all the videos we see are long neck that is starving.

Well, well, so many things are coming and emerging, I will bring few articles that are coming out soon!