Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Breaking news for Xaaji Xundhuf

The Zack   

Jacaylbaro;741827 wrote:
Labadan yaa ka dhaadhicinaya dee ,,,,,,

Hiilo qarsoon miyey kaa tahay oo ethnicity baa ku gubeyso? You clearly see that this thread was posted to make fun of xundhuf and his wacky ethnic definition and nothing else.

Showqi, shame on you for not getting the humor!

The Zack;741838 wrote:
You clearly see that this thread was posted to make fun of xundhuf and his wacky ethnic definition

And it turned on to you dee ........... it would've been fun if the other guy was just another Somali not Zack's :D

Showqi   

Zack, I have to admit your thread was hilarious at the beginning. For the first 8 posts everybody was laughing at XX, and then Carafaat posted his coment, followed by JB markasay wixiiba qaseen oo shekadii dhinac kale u wareejiyeen. Dee labadaas nin iyo Circumstance-ka ayaa Humor-kii inaga qasay sxb...................:D:D

Abtigiis   

To be fair, I feel for Johnny (Ahmed Ibrahim). He invested time and money into this and it would have unified the Somali voice had Yusuf not run. but the truth is the two men are not of the same caliber and qualification. Yusuf is more educated, wiser and older. It is the Kukuyu vote that won the day for yusuf. It is sad the somali's characterstically voted long clan lines. Someone told me yusuf was supported by the KKKK (Kikuyu-Kamba-Kalenjin-Kablalah vote while Johnny was supported by the rest of Somalis and rer-midnimo-diid.

On Friday night the crescendo of " Filsan iga fog baan, faraxaygoow arkaa" ruled in Easliegh. Dhaanto ruled.

But on the same day, the assasination of Abdirisaq Tibba ( a veteran ONLF leader) in Kenya dampened the spritits. Liberation struggle is not won by p.u.s.s.ycats and cowardly assasinations will not stop our quest for freedom, liberty and dignity. Viva ONLF!

Lool it would have unified the Somali voice if Yusuf did not run and at the same time reer midnimo diid supported him Abtigis himself is dividing the Somali speaking Kenyans into Ethnic Somalilanders and those who are not Ethnic Somalilanders

Abtigiis   

Xaji,

I didn't preach division. I merely stated the facts as I saw them. It is sad, but that is how things happened. While I am a close friend of Yusuf, I actually was trying to remain impartial on this one because I thought Johnny fought for the re-run through courts and therefore I was feeling he somehow deserves it.

But it is clear rer-midnimo-diid were trying to project Johnny as a candidate from Somaliland, when he is actually a Kamakunji boy. I believe they costed him some political capital and votes. By the way, is it true three days revenue from Berbera were given to Johnny as campaign contributions??

Abtigis don't confuse Johnys Ethnicity with his nationality he is Kenyan but his Ethnicity is Somalilandish.I believe he would have been a good candidate but better luck next time,,We wish Yusuf all the luck he can get in his Job

Abdul   

I think low voter turn out affected Ahmed Johnie more than anything else.He was the favourite few weeks back.But a somali won the seat and thats good news for every somali.The name only helps.