Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

What mental picture do you have for SOLers you never met?

you wanted provoke me so you guys can kick out my black az from here damn that's rudeness man.

dadka cusub ma sidaas ayad ugu wada goobatan ood dacwo ugu furtaan hadii qalad yari dhaco, mise calaf doonka ku badan meesha!

anyhow thanks for the info. is af garan waaba dhacay,laakin hadda xaaladu waa ok

My my my....what do we have here? LoL @ the pics posted by NG...some of them are pretty close.

I think some of yous are being misled by my fabulous Italian name and weird avatar (naag cad oo afka kala haysa...naga daaya). I have a typical Somali face, you know the type where people insist they've seen you somewhere before or are you related to heblaayo, you look just like her? Aah. Average height also, missed out on the tall gene (my sisters got those). So there you go. I hope inaan baabi'iyey those mental images!

As for my mental images, I have met so many SOLers, I don't even try to mental picture people anymore. They will look nothing like you expect - mostly they would be youngerish and more professionalish than they come across on the board. We gots middle-class folk in here. I think Rudy is the only YOB. At the age of 40. Heh.

Blessed   

Haha. Heedhe, angu admin uma yeedhin, asagaa meesha illaashada ee is ilaali. Aniga budhkaygaa igu filan. Alhamdililah. Laba, ma waxaas ayaa xaal ah? Oo madbakhana yaa leh? Inaa lilaah. Maa caleh, waa ayaamo khayr leh. Caafis baad tahay, vase-kaagana iska hayso. .

P.s calaf doonka waa laga badanyahay, markaa dulqaadku waa yaryahay meeshan.

AYOUB   

Val, I did say fadlan. Midda kale, if a geezer says "do I know you or are you x's sister", it doesn't mean you've got an average halimo face. On the contrary. That's just an old school icebreaker from Burco.

A&T, no offence but raali ahow. El presidente Ghandi inuu baaniyaalka gaajoneya dhaama baan moodayay. Sorry yaa sahbi.

Aaliyyah   

my ayeeyo's city buhodle is known to produce beautiful girls..ayeeyday wa la isku dili jiray hadan shekadeeda ka shekeeyo but never mind wa sheeko dheer...

The point being I am sure val is one gorgeous sister..:D

salaam

N.O.R.F   

Kid? Stan Collymore? Waryaara go to Specsavers :D

Juxa, are there grounds for legal action here? Defamation via the web? Please advise.....

Abtigiis   

Ayoub,

Mid madow ah oo aan last year maalinkii ciiddal fidriga gaadhiga ka taabtay anoo dib u baxaya oo xaafadaha adeeg u wada, ayaa igu yidhiTraffic police ayaan u yeedhayaa. Waxaan ku idhi maya, maya marti ayaaa xaafada ii joogta and it is our holiday, so if you want take this number, go to any garage and then after you get quotations for the damage, call me. Also get this photocopy of my ID. Address'kii gurigana waan u qoray. In fairness, it was a very minor scratch. Markaasuu yidhi "no." I want the traffic to come. To which I replied, "This is a small thing, take this XX dollars (wax yar bay aheyd) - and i knew he knows the whole thing wouldn't cost that much- and if there is anything to be added let me know. Aniga Somali badan baa ii soo socotay, haweenaydiina waa sidee dee adeegii oo dhan baan lama qan tahaye bay laheyd.

And then the guy said, " no, you indian guys change stories. I don't want you to come back the next day and say it was him who hit me." :D It was funny, more so because it should have been clear to the guy I am not Indian. Although I am fairer than many Indians, I don't have the exact looks. Markaa waan u sheegay oo waxaan ku idhi, I am not Indian.

The moral of the story: I didn't find the analogy with Mahatama that obnoxious. But I am disgusted when you tell me I look the President of Azania. No offence, and people have different tastes, but I think I have long said in this forum black is not for me. And odaygaas isaga ah tolnimo wax dheer ma wadaagno. And I think you do agree, even there, he is hardly the face you would put out as a sample of my folks; With whom I share nothing in terms of height and quwad on account of a short mother from Somaliland, abti. :D

Hadaan lafa yar aheyna, the blame doesn't go far from you. Islaan "reer-midnimo-diid" ah ayaa ila hadhay ee odaygu wuu dadaalay.

Juxa   

Norf there are grounds meelkasta oo fiirisidba......i say sue him, it is new era but doable after the whole super injunction things hada waxwalba waa macquul

Val, i agree there is something cute about you and yes you look fab...........i wont attribute that to your tuulo tho.

Taleexi thank you for your kindness, there is nothing shactarooley about me at all and i dont like jokey people i find they waste waqtigeyga.gaabnida lakin waad la heshay

tilmaanti ma dhamaatay mise??

NGONGE   

To be fair to A&T he is a mix of Ghandi and this guy (the bald one in the middle):

513U2w1d1rL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

p.s.

Norf, Juxa is not that kind of lawyer, don't waste your time warya. And, anyway, I did my best to get the nearest pictures to the way you all look (I'm actually very impressed with my choice for JB..waaba isagii). :D

Oz   

norf, am sure ya know who that photo i posted look like?

ps; nuune looks like odemwinge. west brom albion striker. lolz

^ Norf...Paragon as Amitabh Bachchan, he has no complaints in that regard, I think. Except for the inches laga jaray. He might have a case for that.

Ayoub....well, I couldn't let people go on believing I was supermodelish. So if that's the case for geezers, what about the women? LoL.

Aaliyah, I think you're biased! But I am too, which is why I didn't describe you. Mukurka, suuryada, iyo the fact you are planning the wedding of the century (no iska-xareysi for you) gives me an indication of your looks too. Let's say Masha'Allah! :D

Juxa, adiga waad ii quusineysaa ayaan u maleynayaa, lol.

OZ, who's that then? You?