Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

PM calls it a deeper societal malaise as man is charged with robbing an injured Malaysian student

LONDON -- AP - Police have charged a 21-year-old man with robbing an injured Malaysian student whose videotaped attack during the London riots drew outrage in Britain.

About 20 teens and preteens surrounded Mohammed Asyraf Haziq Rossli during the unrest that swept the capital last week, grabbing his bike and cell phone and breaking his jaw.

A video that chronicled the attack shows youths pretending to come to the aid of Rossli – even as they unzipped his backpack and emptied it.

The video went viral and caused shock. UK Prime Minister David Cameron described it as a sign of a deeper societal malaise.

Metropolitan Police said Saturday that Reece Donovan, 21, has been charged with stealing a portable Sony Playstation and Nokia mobile phone from Rossli as he bled on the pavement.

Source: AP

NASSIR   

Lol@ "nahilistic, violent, destructive black culture "

It's funny but sad video.

I think the root cause of the recent London riots has to do with rising youth unemployment, relative deprivation (the culture of judging people based on the materials they have), racial discrimination, the austerity measures of the Tory Government, etc. But such despicable destruction on private businesses and public property will leave behind a bad legacy and tarnished image on beautiful London

AYOUB   

These "Black" youths need educating. If you want to loot loads of people's hard earned money be a banker or an expenses-fiddling MP. If you want to burn down a country, be a soldier and you can be paid to do your hobbies in exotic foreign places like Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya.

The PM should cancel the Notting Hill Carnival to teach these "blacks" a lesson.

Libaax-Sankataabte;740428 wrote:
A looter

article-2025639-0D6AB3CB00000578-863_306x423.jpg

I like this lady.She is cute smiling with her bounty; but these black thugs should be punished.

Libaax-Sankataabte;740428 wrote:
A looter

article-2025639-0D6AB3CB00000578-863_306x423.jpg

burahadeer ''I like this lady.She is cute smiling with her bounty; but these black thugs should be punished.

is this woman a black? don't be biased against the black people. even the young man in video isn't a black.

I know this lady is white; but blacks started it all.Where i am,they give somalis hard time,always telling us we wana be white.They sick in the head & always looking for some criminal activity. I know there r good ones...but the youth carry more than their share of *********.

LoL...urm...were they watching the same clips we were? It was a multi-ethnic looting if anything. Everyone had a go. Who was looting Leeds and Nottingham....same blacks as Peckham ey? Stubidh old man. The riots weren't racial, they were a blow against the system. The only consistency was that it was youth-initiated.

I was so saddened by that video. Focking animals. Glad one got napped. They need to get the rest now.

NASSIR   

car682_1357901a.jpg

A THIRD person was tonight charged with the murders of three men who were struck by a car during last week's riots.

A 26-year-old man and a teenager were remanded in custody today after appearing in court also charged with the murders.

Haroon Jahan, 21, and brothers Shazad Ali, 30, and Abdul Musavir, 31, suffered fatal injuries after a hit-and-run in Winson Green while guarding shops from looters on Wednesday.

Tariq Jahan, father of Haroon, took to the stage and addressed the crowd at a peace rally at Summerfield Park this afternoon.

His son, with Shazad and Musavir, was killed in the early hours of Wednesday when he was hit by a car as he was trying to protect shops from looters in the local community in Winson Green.

Emotional ... Tariq Jahan speaks at peace rally today

Mr Jahan told the crowd today that seeing so many different members of the community together gave him "strength in my heart".

Mr Jahan, 46, wearing a t-shirt with the names of Haroon, Shazad and Abdul on it, asked the crowd to remember them.

He said: "To me it's the month of Ramadan, as a Muslim I believe that this is a very special month.

Video: Two charged with riot murders

26-year-old man and teen remanded in custody after appearing in court

News

"For us Muslims we believe the gates of heaven are open and the gates of hell are shut this month, so that gives me the strength to believe that the three boys did not die in vain, they died for this community and I hope that this community will remember them."

Joshua Donald, 26, from Ladywood, and a 17-year-old boy, from Winson Green, have each been charged with three counts of murder.

In the hearing today, which lasted less than five minutes, District Judge Michael Wheeler said to him: "It is said that on August 10 you murdered Shazad Ali, it is also said you murdered Haroon Jahan and you also murdered Abdul Musavir."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3751101/Three-charged-with-triple-riot-murders.html]Source...[/url]

[url=

NASSIR   

August 14, 2011

Reece-Donovan-280_1359615a.jpg

A MAN accused of robbing a Malaysian student in a raid which was caught on camera during last week's riots has appeared in court.

Reece Donovan, 20, is accused of robbing Ashraf Rossli in Barking on Monday August 8.

The defendant, of Milton Court, Cross Road, Chadwell Heath, Romford, Essex, is accused of stealing a portable Sony PlayStation and Nokia mobile phone from the student, who had been in Britain for less than a month.

Today, Donovan appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court where he spoke only to confirm his name, date of birth and address.

Injured ... Ashraf Rossli in hospital

Donovan, dressed in a grey T-shirt and blue tracksuit top, will next appear at Wood Green Crown Court on August 19 for a plea and case management hearing.

Catherine Wear, prosecuting, said Mr Rossli was cycling down Queen's Road in Barking at 7.30pm when a crowd of up to 100 youths were travelling in the same direction.

Source: The Sun

Blessed   

Libaax-Sankataabte;740424 wrote:
Here is a funny one.

English Historian Blames Black Culture for Riots

OMG. What an id*t!!!!!

You know what really annoys me about the riots -- aside from the loss of life, mindless damage, theft etcc.. What really upsets me is that the police have come out smelling of roses. In fact, people are calling for more robust policing all over the place. It seems as though, no one remembers what had triggered these riots in the first place.

Libaax-Sankataabte;740424 wrote:
Here is a funny one.

English Historian Blames Black Culture for Riots

odayga cadaan is right, blacks ruin everything. sometimes slavery might be good for these people