Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

4.5 compatible love life

Abtigiis   

Part V

The first woman I slept with was Fadumo Abdi. A decent, god-fearing mother of seven children: 3 boys and 4 girls. A cutthroat society afflicted with misanthropy will judge her, paint her with names, but the fact is she would never have slept with me if stroke didn’t hit her ailing husband a year before I met her. She was clear about that. I could see in her eyes that she was not lying, she was not doing things out of unfaithfulness. I didn’t do it for my body too. I did it for my conscience. I saw the thirst in her eyes. Surrounded by a cruel culture that doesn’t make provisions for force majeures in nuptial captivities, and aged 43, she would have perished cursing God, cursing her man. She never smiled, showed signs of gratification, or whispered gratitude after each outlawed consummation. She didn’t show remorse either. She accepted this was her ineluctable fate. That was her unique gift. She loved her husband, empathized with his ailment and didn’t want to blame him for her deprivation. A world that urges tolerance for the unnaturals, condemns adultery, labels it wicked, without nuance, without understanding.

The semantics is condemnatory, for it implies treachery, unfaithfulness and disloyalty. That is not appropriate. Men and women like me and Fadumo, has nothing but immense respect and love for their spouses. It is because we love our spouses that we spare them the hurt of telling them we went elsewhere, unlike those who inflict agony on theirs, under the disguise of polygamy. For a rolling procession of Nikahs give false decency to decadence, with its transparency. Adultery is polygamy with human face – caring and sensitive. “I hide, therefore I love” - Descartes.

NGONGE   

^^ Gets better with every reading.

Cara.;744195 wrote:
I've never read so many high-falutin justifications for bonking.

It's Mambo Number 5, silly. :D

Pre-marital jug jug sheeko waa loo adkeysan karaa waayo waxaan shaabuug aheyn kaama soo gaadhayaan laakiin blatant adultery qaawan oo indho cad cidina uma dulqaadan karto, Abtigiis. Part V deserves stoning. Stoning! I can't believe you could compare it to polygamy.

Abtigiis   

Part VI

Rather than stare at the passage of times and, with it, your own depreciation through the temporal tilting of the tits of your wife, it is better to get renewed, to beguile the tests of ageing. And Khayrto thought me my first lesson on that. At a time I was re-living my infanthood, clasping giant udder whose nipples fear looking at me as if shy, or more accurately need support to wake up, Khayrto dazzled me with pear-sized and pointing twins. And I knew I don’t need to be cloned for rebirth. Adultery offers this mystic renovation; Spares one the macabre feeling of irrelevance. The human body is an edifice; without recoating, without restoration, it crumbles. With every new sighting, of a lumpy meat, of lean buttocks, you ditch the spent skin and wear a new one, like a giant Amazonian Anaconda. And you bet, a weighty Ugandan spinster invariably offers something different to what a skinny nomadic widower from Togdheer would offer.

Adultery is politics. It is not an occupation every mortal could venture into. Indeed, it requires the skills of politicians and diplomats combined. Barack Obama said he is bringing change to the world; waived fists with the unmistakable ‘yes we can’. We now know that phrase's unspoken lines: ‘Yes we can con!” Yet, did you see bloodshed because Obama didn’t keep his word? No! The industry plays by its own rules, by its idiosyncratic decorum. Whatever gets you to the perch is permitted, is proper. So, never make the mistake of worrying about what you say to the woman you meet and mate. Never get angry when dressed down by a girl half your age. Feigned fury is the tip of this trade. Followed by hasty retraction and a smile. Remember! You care! you can’t offend her, or that is what she should believe. Be patient, for the business you trade in is not for those with ego. A toothless grandma would slap you. Take it like a man. Say sorry, ...always followed by... but.

On the Eid Day, I saw the misery of Saleeye’s two wives. Their limbs covered with the sensual graffiti of the deprived - the henna. They are in denial, and the henna is the juju paint and snail that glows their souls, with imagined self-worth. Both knew he is for all and for no one. Contrast that with the radiant face of my wife. There she was in the supermarket, jumping up and down by my side, with the pride of a newly-wed princess. There, she flaunted, effusively, her sole possession- I. If envy could kill, they would have killed us. I know they whisper about us, about me, about my wife. “She thinks she has a husband, poor woman! She is lucky he didn’t bring bad things to her. He is like the municipality garbage collector car.” But since when did the envious sleep peacefully? They burn in their beds when they recreate the happy face of my wife. She doesn’t know what they know, and not knowing bad things is therapy. It is a psycho-social therapy.

And what is more dirty than alternating between two houses in the full glare of the world? Without disguise! Just because a mullah uttered Arabic words expiating debauchery with a ritual? Your children know you go there and come here, your wives know. You are a half-father, a half-husband! Ever partial! Never complete! Is that life? Someone surmounted that engulfing bleakness to see the hope beyond: the considerate adulterer.

Abtigiis   

Ogeysis intaan aan ogeyn, gaar ahaan Newbies'ka

Aniga iyo Cara la isuma kaayo maqlo. Waa la ogaa meeshaanu ku coloownay. Angela Vicario says love and hate are reciprocal feelings. :D :D

There are also suspicisions the script is owned by the owner of the site. Markaa, I don't want to get in trouble.

Oz   

^^^ should label this thread as R-rated. So much explicit been thrown on the table.:D

Interesting read for the neutral.

Abtigiis   

Is Oz a wadaad horta? Why is he/she seeing things I and the rest don't see? Oz, saaxiib ayeynu nahay markaa tooyashada mooye arintan kale ee hoos ku qoran adiga kugu ma socoto.

There is no single explicit thing in this story. Only the trigger-happy mullahs can think of sex when they see the emaciated breasts of displaced mothers on Aljazeera, struggling to find milk from empty udder to their dying children. Heartleass and hedonistic as they always are, the wadaads or the religious establishment hide their animalistic tendencies behind illogical censure of inconsequential things. These breed of bearded freaks are the cancer of our society. Only a month ago, I was listening to this FM radio with one of the sadist Sheikhs proclaiming, "war naagaha garaaca. walaahi, naag loo naxariistay inayna naag noqonayn." Ya, I know, you will all come back and say, kala saar diinta iyo dadka diinta wada qaarkood. blah, blah.

Oz   

Abtigiis;744912 wrote:
Is Oz a wadaad horta? Why is he/she seeing things I and the rest don't see? Oz, saaxiib ayeynu nahay markaa tooyashada mooye arintan kale ee hoos ku qoran adiga kugu ma socoto.

There is no single explicit thing in this story. It is only the trigger-happy mullahs that can think of sex when they see the emacited breasts of displaced mothers on Aljazeera, struggling to find milk from empty udder to their dying children. Heartleass and hedonistic as they always are, the wadaads or the religious establishment hide their animalistic tendencies behind illogical censure of inconsequential things. These bread of bearded freaks are the cancer our society. Only a month ago, I was listening to this FM radio with one of the sadist Sheikhs proclaiming, "war naagaha garaaca. walaahi, naag loo naxariistay inayna naag noqonayn." Ya, I know, you will all come back and say, kala saar diinta iyo dadka diinta wada qaarkood. blah, blah.

Suggestion sxb! Continue writing then....

Abtigiis   

Oz,

Hadaad iga xanaaqdo walaahi inaan dacwad kugu furi. You are one of the few friends i have here.

Fadlan Ngonge arintan ka odayee. I can't lose Oz.