Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

unhappy

hello everyone! i am a little bit confused and i would like to know if any of you have experienced this. i went to the masjid tonight to pray taraweeh and almost all the females i saw there looked really mad:confused:i am a little bit confused, isnt masjid suppose to be meel farxad ah oo dadka dhan is sharfaan instead oo afka leeysku taagayo?hada dhihi lahaa miskiimiinta wey gaajeysanyihina ma ah because this was after iftar

Juxa   

aah dont worry princess ilaahey waji furan baa lagu caabudaa, marka do you bit and be done

welcome to sol by the way

princesshafsa lool malaa adaa ku cusbaa masjidka sis, just do your pray waayo waxad u tagtay waa inaad ilaahay ku soo caabudo right.

and one more thing ''Smile to the world and the world will smile back at you''

Welcome Aboard

Aaliyyah   

I don't want Juxa to say to me amaan nasii Aaliyaay lol..laakin waan dareemay somalida qaar siiba islamaha inay isku yara buuqsanyihin. Maybe waxay kala tirinayaan bilasha, ama qaar caruur bay kali korinayaan u never know they might have their own battle going..insha'Allah u ducee sis..

By the way welcome to SOL. Hope you enjoy your stay!!

salaam

thanks walaalo. i am already enjoying my stay to the fullest! akhayaarta sol aa isoo dhaweeyeen. as for the grumpy ladies ilaahey kuwa goowska gadaale kaqoslo haka dhigo. ameen

nuune   

lol@gowska gadaal ka qoslo, adigaaba sidii habraha u hadlaayo, joking, wlcme to SOL yaa Princess.

Ps: Just so you know why ay dumarka ganfuurka u wada taagayaan, mid kasta waxey aaminsantahey marka masjidka lagu jiro iney tan kale ka ajar badantahey, hence ganfuur taaga, waa kaa cibaado badnahey waaye camal.

Wlc Hafsa. Maybe it's because of the long days....you know, you fast for 18 hrs and then have to spend a good 2 hours or more of those in the kitchen preparing food AND then you have to gobble it up, put the kids to bed AND make your way to the masjid for Taraawiix. Koley aniga markuu soo dhawaado wakhtiga afurka ma jecli in la ilaba hadlo, cadhadu sankayba ii saarantahay. Might be an extension of that. Possibly.

Nina Fox   

Smellians are always angry, I blame the red meat la isku daldalaayo. My sister told me the mosque she goes to is bang out of order. The women either go there to backbite, yell at each other or brag about how much "shalongo" they're accumulating to build that dream house in Nairobi or Dubai.

Thats why I propose going to a mosque where there aren't any xalimos to distract you from your purpose, if you can find one. I suggest praying with the Chechans or the Afghans.

Aaliyyah   

Nina I pray with the Pakistanis or are they even pakistanis? i'm not really sure..they could be mixed of pakis/indians and afghanis lol...

anyways, I prefer to pray with Somalis runtii..oo safku wax saxsanyahay..kuwan qofba meel bu daganyahay haday xita kuso ag istagaan ma fahmaan in yacni labada qof shoulder to shoulder la noqdo..oo diintu saas sheegtay!..laakin somali mosque waxaan ku necbahay their parking are usually really full..kuwan dumarkodu badana guryaha beey ku tukadaan baan isidhi lol..islamaha somaliyed laakin masajida bay buxiyaan mana xuma runti im just saying more space in the paki's mosques..inkasto alle yidhi masjid alle baa leh oo magacana luguma lifaqi karo i just mean the majority of the ppl that pray there are either pakistanis or somalis..

my 2 cents!

well here is the thing nina, the one i go to is full of people from different countries: pakistanis, indians, cadaans, africaanoos i am talking as if am not afrikaan lol. it just occured to me why we as somalis refer people from afrika who are not somali maryooley afrikaans? for example: labo afrikaanin ah iyo labo somaliya iyo labo wadan kale aan garaneynin baa ila shaqeeyo!

i would try different masjids but they're too far and the price of gas just keeps going up plus this one is close to my job so i can get there in 5 minutes or less to catch the prayer. thanks for the suggestion walalo.