Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

unhappy

Aaliyyah   

LOL Juxa dee qof marku ku amaano waxa layidhi xoga shekada wa layara abdala oo lama tuso that you are flattered wax kale ma aheen..Thank you!..

and I know what you mean ....we have two groups the conference type of girls..ee conference kasta kusii socda (kuwaasna I can't keep up with lol I try but I cant..acuudubilaah mid kasta waxay rabaan in ay adaan I just never see the point I go to conference but hey every halaqa in the city or conference ya yuucnaan kara :P. )

and the party type of girls (kuwaasna I have nothing in common with not my type and u are right it can get boring...I go to weddings but only if I am invited or related to them in someway..I hate wedding crashers like my aunts wedding the girl who was helping us serve and we had no idea who she was and we starting conversing and she was like wa arooska edaday lol..im like come again we have never met u before today oh wait i didnt say that out loud just in my mind lol but very grateful that she was helping out alle khyr ha siiyo)..

i thought europe was more laid back with ppl milking the system lol (bt I guess u being a professional its totally different story lol ok now all the european somalis will get pissed at me LOL)..joking! Inshallah u will come back here its not too bad..marba in hawada la badalo way fiicantahay..I wanna head out somewhere too dont know where bt definitely been here enough!

salaam

Juxa   

Aaliyah come and visit you welcome.

One thing about Canada is lacag jacaylka dadka, yacni 10dollar baa xisaaban. I noticed people were in 3 groups. The professional, they integrated fully and consider themselves Canadian first, somali second

Then there were reer ayuuto, aroos, Dirac and dahab.'living in ghetto and feeding the kids burgers. They seemed bit confused about their place in society

Final group were the strange ones. Wife in Canada alone with kids and when husband was away god knows where. She suffered from buufis, banned tv and caruurti were equally confused and angry

On positive note people are alot friendlier than reer Europe

Blessed   

Insha Allah, juxa. Planning to come FP. Is that imam abdelnasir? Is there a car park near by? In la I loot gareeyo ayaanka baqayaa. I don't know it's carabnimo rubbed off on me or age. Guriga labo casho kama bixin.

Waryaa, NG Yaa ku weydiiyay. Ximaar!

Juxa   

Lol blessed you can park anywhere but everything fills up quickly so you have to go around for a bit into xaafadaha.