Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Earthquake in Somaliland

AYOUB   

NGONGE;738521 wrote:

Waxa iska ilow saaxib and lets think of ways of how to milk this occurance.

Way gariirtay!

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;738527 wrote:
^^ I know but that's too hard to prove. I was thinking about something along the lines of printing t shirts with the words "I was praying cisha when the Earthquake hit" or "Siilaanyo had beans for Suxur last night", etc, etc..

Waar odayga iska daa :D

Kool_Kat   

^:D Wey duushay, wey gariirtaa ka dambeysay! Istaqfurulaah...

Dhulgariir lagu farxo waa ii koow! Subxaanalaah...It's a sign lagu yeh! Getting a call for a second interview for a job is a sign, dhulgariir on the other hand.........Subxaanalaah...

dhul gariirkina ma siyaasad buu idinla galay! Earthquakes are very few in Africa

The thing is there is two main plates The Somali plate and the west rift plate earthquakes strike along them lines.

after all We are lucky that do not live near Pacific Ring of Fire.

Kool_Kat;738598 wrote:
^
:D
Wey duushay, wey gariirtaa ka dambeysay! Istaqfurulaah...

Dhulgariir lagu farxo waa ii koow! Subxaanalaah...It's a sign lagu yeh! Getting a call for a second interview for a job is a sign, dhulgariir on the other hand.........Subxaanalaah...

Adeer ma signkaad ka xunahay iska sug. Waad iska arki doonta hadu eebo idmo

Surah 16:15 “And He has set up on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you."

57_22.png

No disaster strikes upon the earth or among yourselves except that it is in a register before We bring it into being - indeed that, for Allah , is easy.

57_23.png

In order that you not despair over what has eluded you and not exult [in pride] over what He has given you. And Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful. - Surat Al-Hadid (The Iron)

Kool_Kat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;738634 wrote:
Adeer ma signkaad ka xunahay iska sug. Waad iska arki doonta hadu eebo idmo

This is one sign I can honestly say kama xumi, saa sign aan rabi lahaa inuu dhiceyga soo aada ma'aha...Ilaahay sign-man kaloo badan ha'idiin sahlo kuma dhihi karee, bal weynu arki...;)

Aaliyyah   

XX caadi ma aha I have already knew that, today he confirmed it lol

alle ha u sahlo inshallah..The only earthquake I ever experienced was a minor one in Toronto a while back..definitely not something la moodo wanaag..I actually stayed from work that day lol thats how scared I was...and my boss called she was like everyone is at work it is not a big deal..im like no thanks aint coming lol

salaam