Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Earthquake in Somaliland

NGONGE;738521 wrote:
^^ A sign of what?
:D

Waxa iska ilow saaxib and lets think of ways of how to milk this occurance.

Qaar aan ogahay haday yihiin ,, imikay odhan lahaayeen guryo 300 Million ah baa dumay ,,, xoolo 200 Million ah baa dhulku liqay ,,,,, hayaaaaay :D

NGONGE   

^^ I know but that's too hard to prove. I was thinking about something along the lines of printing t shirts with the words "I was praying cisha when the Earthquake hit" or "Siilaanyo had beans for Suxur last night", etc, etc..

Waar it is all about Milking the UN and Donors ....... now i should start projects on Earthquake prevention. Train people how to react, measures to take, what to do ,,,, provide some materials in case it is devastating ,,,,, and so on :D

NGONGE;738527 wrote:
^^ I know but that's too hard to prove. I was thinking about something along the lines of printing t shirts with the words "I was praying cisha when the Earthquake hit" or "Siilaanyo had beans for Suxur last night", etc, etc..

lol@NGO

it was a psychedelic experience of biblical proportion for me though. That time of night, you think you can do anything.