Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interracial marriage still new in Somali community

^ Iska daa isaga waxaa ka adag jaariyadaha, so he takes it out on the rest.

Mixed marriages, I would think, are pretty accepted these days within Somali circles. At least ninku waa Muslim.

RaMpAgE   

These cadaan convert have got some sort of idea that naagaha somalida are easy, you will never see them attempting to wooe naag carab.

Pucca   

These interracial marriage calaacals are oh-so-annoying! nobody forced these people to marry outside of their ethnicity so why do they feel the need to force everyone to accept and welcome them? you're DIFFERENT and therefore we will not only STARE at you but we might just point too...its human nature. consider it flattery i say.

Aaliyyah   

Pucca, so what if they are different, no one asked anyone to accept this sister or her hubby. They can just mind their own business!..this girl doesnt need anyone's acceptance but alleheeed.

I am guessing the korean dude was just a phase..puuca hada somalinimadeeda ayeey accept gareesay. Alhamdulilah that is a good thing..I am the kind of person who support dadka inay dadkooda ku ekaadaan laakin haday ku ekaanwayaan wa sheeko u taala we don't need to judge them..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^If this girl really wanted acceptance nin cad may so xaresateen..indhaadeeg ba ugeeyey indhaadeegaasna wa inay kusi wada..she doesnt need to care about what ppl say about her.

Aaliyyah   

^Somalidu have problems accepting other tribes into their family in many cases - nowadays is obviously a bit better and ppl are accepting each other but deep down many families prefer qof qabilkoda ah. So it will probably take centuries for them to accept nin cad...bt the bottom line even if many of us don't agree with interacial marriages we need to respect them and keep it to ourselves!..no need to treat ppl who choose that way in a negative way!..

Even thou I agree that everyone wants acceptance, at the end of the day ilahaaga uun ayaad acceptanceka ugu muhimsan ka rabtaa...iyo dabcan your family(and hopefully her family will come around)..and those who stare at her or treat her wrong in the public she shouldnt giva damn...

salaam

Juxa   

Aaliyah maad amaan nasiisid?

Seriously a person is entitled to live their lives however they please. Compulsory maaha in oday Somali lee laguursado. So let them get on with it