Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interracial marriage still new in Somali community

Nina Fox   

Che -Guevara;739608 wrote:
^Jiito ra,how...tu Paki log he?

Are waah waah, kya baat hai, apko urdu aati hai? Who else is infected sxboow aan iska ilaaliyee bal.

NGONGE   

** Starts to picture Nina with TATA oil dripping from her hair ** :D

p.s.

Juxa, I blame women because you are all mad. I think I'm going to start a topic about it now. :P

Juxa   

It was matter of time before Che and Nina found one another and it took less than one Urdu maahmaah

Ngonge I agree with you women are mad, driven to the brink by men

Now let me enjoy my day, am at home sick and I woke up 5am to clean. I need quraan saarid

Nina Fox   

NGONGE;739901 wrote:
** Starts to picture Nina with TATA oil dripping from her hair **
:D

Not you too, ala anigaa inta ka baxayee cidahi wee soo bateeen. NGONGE I must say, everytime I see your name Kenyati Kenyati igu soo dhaco, dunno why loolz

Juxa u sheeg wiilyaashaan the initial problems Men lee jeebabka kusoo aruursado for women. MENtaL Breakdown, MENstrual Cramps, GUYnaecology, MENopause. Dhiwaato iika keenin maba nagu dhaci karo hehehheheh. Good morning by the way quruxeey.

Juxa   

Morning Nina, he googled, so don't be fooled. Except the little he learned. From CL, that is our resident queen Sheba ma yaqqano urdu

NGONGE   

^^ CL, Che, GT & Hunguri are proper Pakis dee. I only dabble and pick up words from here and there. In fact, even you could understand my urdu. Here is one example:

A man runs out from the kitchen with a blood soaked knife in his hand and shouts (with dramatic music and the like of course) "Murgi..Margiyaaa"..what is he talking about? :D

Nina Fox;739895 wrote:
Ayooow Ayooow! Waa cabsadi mugoow. Mein apne aapko chupane ki kooshis zaruur karoongi. Yeh jagah mehfuz nahi hai mere khyal se loolz

Naa yaraa naa hum jilawatan he tu jiliwatan hu isli,yee SOL bikul hamaraa garhee. Bud yaar, peena doodbati.