Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali Women in the Police?

Carafaat   

What do you guys think of Somali women serving in the police/army? I have some mixed feelings about it.

610x.jpg

3443078.jpg

5622787188_242f6e1ce8.jpg

Andrew-Mitchell-in-Somali-007.jpg

Aaliyyah   

This is great news! They look amazing..just seeing them makes happy! alle haka dhigo kuwa dalkooda si daacad ah wax ugu qabta..

If I had a say I would say dalkoo dhan la wareega oo nimanka dhinac iska mariya khaati alle ba ka jogna :D

salaam

chubacka   

I think there are much more suitable roles for muslim women to play in society than being made to dress in a strange and unpractical uniform and serve as members of the police and army.

Also what is the purpose of the cap on top of the hijab?

Aaliyyah   

Chubacka if we had good men leaders and army would we be where we are..the answer is simple and plain NOOO!..So let the ladies do what they can...I am 100% behind them!

salaam

Som@li   

Great stuff,

Haven't they been thru police training? misa waa la iska qoray? xooga baruur baa saaran :D

Aaliyyah   

lol@ miya la iska qoray! xoga baruur ba saaran...that's one mean comment! bt now that I looked at the pics again they could use some training maybe they will lose some of that weight :P

Carafaat   

The reason why I have mixed feelings about somali women in the police is because I had encountered them several times at Berbera or Hargeysa Airport. And they were quit rough in their dealings with civilians like myself, and normally I would respond to any police officer by bribing or respond elequently. But by the though, rough and motherly way these ladies look at you, I didnt know how to respond. I said 'wayahay Eedo', looked at the floor and followed orders. I felt humiliated.