Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Reason Why Alshabab Banned the Sambusa

Somali militant group al Shabaab may have banned the making and sale of samosa, a popular snack in the war-torn country, because of its shape, linking it to a Christian symbol.

READ HERE

Showqi   

Saddex-geeska iyo calaamada isku talaabtu ma iyaaga isku egba. Al-Shabaab waa balaayo ummadda Soomaaliyed lagu imtaxaamay. Teeda kale Sambuusaha imisa sano ayaa Soomaaliya lagu cunayey (50 sano, 100 sano allaahu yaclim?).

Waxaa loo qaatay haday mamnuuci lahayeen Xarafka T ama calaamada isku darka + labadaas ayaaba calaamada Kirishtaanka aad ugu eg. Sambuusaha calaamada kirishtaanka uma eka shaqana kuma laha.

AYOUB   

I think we all agree Samosas are wicked.

Politically, this ban sends a message that The Youths are free and independent enough to ban a major symbol of Asian influence in east Africa.

PS the real reason of the ban is some street vendors' unhygienic practices are suspected of spreading some illnesses.

Cawaale   

Its not their culture so they have every right to ban it. Didn't you see how they had Burger and Soda on table in their last ceremony. Ka yaree CID ah Hamaam waa nin culus. He is married to to young Somalis and enjoying jawigaagii macaanaa.

JB, Sambuuka hadda ka hor Ahlu-Sunaba way mamnuucee, they said Qashin yuu caloosha ku wataa sida munaafaqa!.

Rag qufulan maxay Soomaaliya ka buuxaan.

FIDHIN   

i dont agree with al shabab on many things, but i think waxan waa iska hadal, waa sheekadii keeshaliga oo kale(bra)

Polanyi   

That would only make Sambus traders fiflthy rich.Imagine: "walaal, meet me near the dariq behind the clan x makhayad. I have a bag full all of fresh Sambus. Make sure no one sees you and bring the money".

But I am told from bladland unreliable sources this isn't true.

Nina Fox   

Ramadan without samosas? loool That ain't happening in my house. I will protest, cry, jump from the ground floor window,,,aheey.

Here's a thought: If Al Shabab have a problem with christians, why are most of them (their associates, wives and children) in Europe/Canada claiming welfare? Yaab badanaa. 2 Wejilenimada waa xaraaan,,,sawirsanaa waxu. :mad: