Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Quick Question

Mohammed   

Did anyone else like me when they first heard the news of the Oslo bombing, pray and make dua that it was not a Norwegian Somali? You know, like the British Pakistanis who committed the bombings in the UK?

I was so relieved that it was some blonde Norwegian and not a Somali or even a Muslim.

Nina Fox   

My first reaction was "Oh no, not AlQaeda again". Then as I read in depth I discovered that was not the case. What puzzles me is how he managed to blast the building and then run 45 minutes to the island to shoot the kids. Busy terrorist iga dheh. I bet he had an accomplice.

I pray for all the innocent ppl who have been struck by this tragedy.

Miriam1   

Same here!!!!

Its a tragedy really - those kids that died.

Ps. Mohammed....your picture makes me feel uncomfortable....what's up with the gun?

nuune   

^^ He also said he will defend himself at court apearance tomoro, he has got 4 lawyers already,

plus they are calling him far-right and not a terrorist, cuz the terrorist is only reserved for, you guess it.

Abwaan   

The Zack;736207 wrote:
He will punished severely, 21 years. The maximum prison time anyone can get in Norway
:D
:D

You never knew if some rules might change, due to this incident.

Aaliyyah   

Zack, I thought he was gonna get life imprisonment. What is 21 years? subhanalah! I hope he doesnt get away with that!..

and lets not forget that when he was asked if he will take criminal responsibility for what he did, he said he wouldnt! so if he is a man who doesnt regret what he did, he will repeat it if he is given a chance

lets hope the Norway government is smarter than that, not to mention many of those kids were the kids of politicians.

salaam

The Zack   

Aailiyah, the longest prison time one can get in Norway is 21 years... LOL. No capital punishment or life sentence in that country, I guess their people didn't commit serious crimes like this for ages hence the law. Common sense says, hang the nigga! Oops the..... We shall see!

Aaliyyah   

Yeah Norway is relatively safe!

that is so sad walahi, that he can come out free after 21 years.

Well, hopefully something different will apply to him given that he killed over 100 kids!...he is brutal and heartless mental person, he deserves to stay behind bars the rest of his life. Or, they could always kill him then and there as he deserves!

yeah we will see..

salaam

The Zack   

I guess laws can be amended anytime so hopefully that will happen. This guy has NO mental issues at all. He massacred these people for what he believes. He deserves to die.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ he has no mental issue! I am sorry if someone can kill over 100 kids, then even if it is not a mental illness that a doctor can u know prove..he is still mental in my book!..akh!

But, I know what you mean. LOL they usually find a reason for a man who kills ppl if he turns out to be a christian. Like this one they say something abt him playing video games..give me a break..!!

salaam