Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SNM elders merchants arrive in Unionist Somalia [Garowe] did they go through immigration?

NGONGE   

^^ Xiin is at a loss and has been in limbo ever since the Islamic courts fell, saaxib. He's forever trying to keep up with the curve of events and is always sounding outdated and flippant. After the election of Siilaanyo took place I did advise him to think things through and come up with a new argument but, he dug his heels in and carried on with the nonsense. Now he's gone beyond the usual reactionary comments and is starting to sound totally blinkered. I beleive the apt expression here should be "ey aa cunay". :D

AYOUB   

General Duke;735913 wrote:

Waftigani ayaa ujeeddada socdaalkooda waxaa lagu sheegay inay tahay
sidii ay odayaasha dhaqanka iyo Ganacsatada maamulka Puntland ugala soo hadli lahaayeen Markab shixnad Shidaal u siday Somaliland oo Sabtigii todobaadkan ay kooxo Burcad badeed Soomaali ah oo ka soo jeeda degaanada Puntland
ay ka afduubteen meel u dhow dekedda Mukkalah ee dalka Yamen.

This is not Unionist Somalia

It ain't country club either

This is..... Pirateland.

N.O.R.F;736543 wrote:
Xiin,

You’ve used SL’s pirate prison as an excuse for the pirates when discussing the hijacked SL fuel. Two questions:

1. Are you serious?

2. Are you condoning the act or just saying you understand?

Ps claiming Somalia (or PL) has the power on the piracy issue because of such acts only highlights the insecurity in Somalia/PL and how it is not likely to change anytime soon. In other words, you’re corroborating one of SL’s salient points with regards to breaking away.

Pps Stop trying to make this incident seem like SL had it coming and worry about the ramifications it will have for ordinary people who will inivitably experience higher fuel and food prices as a result (in SL AND PL). The importers of fuel and food will now factor in an additional risk.

Ppps do I detect a hint of acceptance towards piracy?

North, reread what I wrote and you should be able to discern jokes from serious commentary. Unless you are pulling a NGONGE on me, my first post in this thread should make it clear where I stand on the reported incident. Allaha u gar-gaaro awoowe, nagama suurowdo dad xoolihi la dhacay inaan guul siyaasadeed u arko. Trade is the only thing left for Somalis to survive, thusly it should never be mixed with politics.

My larger comment on Somaliland's anna waa ikan approach on piracy issue, is a half-joke. And this incident unfortunately smells a revenge from pirates to me. Perhaps that prison in Berbera is to blame :D

N.O.R.F   

xiinfaniin;736639 wrote:
North, reread what I wrote and you should be able to discern jokes from serious commentary. Unless you are pulling a NGONGE on me, my first post in this thread should make it clear where I stand on the reported incident. Allaha u gar-gaaro awoowe, nagama suurowdo dad xoolihi la dhacay inaan guul siyaasadeed u arko. Trade is the only thing left for Somalis to survive, thusly it should never be mixed with politics.

My larger comment on Somaliland's
anna waa ikan
approach on piracy issue, is a half-joke. And this incident unfortunately smells a revenge from pirates to me. Perhaps that prison in Berbera is to blame
:D

Understood but the hijacking isn't a revenge for the prison. Its because there is a shortage of fuel in SL and Somalia. This is due to 90% of fuel coming from the UAE which has a shortage due to the two Dubai companies no longer supplying the northern emirates. They see a tanker and take it as they need the fuel.

Waxgaradka Puntland oo baaq u diray burcadbadeeda qafaalatay markabka shidaalka usiday Soomaaliland

Boosaaso (RBC Radio):- Qaar ka mid ah Waxgaradka Puntland ayaa maalmihii u dambeeyay ku mashquulsanaa waan waan iyo baaqyo ay u jeedinayaan burcadbadeeda Soomaalida ee soo qafaashay markab ganacsi oo shidaal u siday magaalada Berbera.

Waxgaradku waxay burcadbadeeda ugu baaqeen in ay si shuruud la’aan ah ku sii daayaan markabka ganacsi ee ay haystaan iyagoo tixgelinaya sumcada iyo deris wanaaga kala dhexeeya dadka Puntland iyo Soomaaliland.

Garaad C/laahi Cali Ciid oo ka mid ah Isimada Puntland ayaa fariin u diray burcadbadeeda heysata markabka shidaalka usiday Soomaaliland, wuxuuna ugu baaqey in ay sii daayaan markabkaasi oo u rarnaa ganacsato Soomaaliyeed.

Garaadku waxaa uu burcadbadeeda ugu baaqey in ay tixgeliyaan Islaantinimada iyo Soomaalinimada, isla markaana ay ka fogaadaan wax kasta oo sumxad xumo iyo dhibaato u keeni kara dadka iyo dalka, loona baahan yahay in dhalinyaradu joojiyaan falalka xun xun ee ay ka mid tahay burcadbadeednimadu.

Markabka Mv Jubba XX ayaa gacanta burcadbadeeda ku jira iyadoo shaqaalihii markabkaasi saarnaa na sidoo kale ay burcadbadeedu gacanta ku heyso, waxaana weli isa soo taraya baaqyada ay jeedinayaan Waxgaradka Puntland kuwaasi oo dalbanaya in la sii daayo markabkaasi.

Qafaalka markabka ayaa ku soo beegmaya xilli Soomaaliland ay ka jirto shidaal yari aad u baahsan iyadoo markabkani uu waday shidaal fara badan oo laga dalbadey magaalooyinka Hargeysa iyo Berbera ee Soomaaliland, waxaana qafaalka markabkani kadib magaalada Garowe soo gaarey Waxgarad iyo Isimo ka socda Soomaaliland oo Puntland ka codsanaya in burcad badeeda looga sii daayo markabka shidaal ee Soomaaliland u rarnaa.

The people areunited in calling for the release of that Somali cargo heading for the Somalia port of Berbera. I hope it turns out nicely.

General Duke;737024 wrote:
^^^You know something we dont, did all that begging and cries of Somalinimo from the Hargaysa Mugged ones paid off.

Now the pirates are talking about Somalinimo what happened to tuugnimo :D

^^^No the Migged ones sent a high level delgation of elders and merhcants to beg Somalinimo in Garowe, what happened to Somalilandnimo and the British Royal Navy?

Qaranki   

Markabkii Shidaalka U Siday Shirkada Read Sea Ee Budhcad-baddeedu Afduubka Ku Haysatay Oo Caawa La Sii Daayay.

Garoowe(Ramaas) July. 27, 2011- Markab u saliid u siday shirkad ganacsi oo laga leeyahay Somaliland oo muddo ka badan laba toddobaad ah u afduubnaa budhcad-baddeed ka afduubtay biyaha dalka Cumaan, ayaa la sheegay in la sii daayay caawa .

Wararka ka imanaya Magaalada Garoowe ee xarunta maamul goboleedka Puntland, ayaa sheegay in sii daynta ay suuragalisay wadahadalo toos ah oo dhex maray ergo ka socotay maamulka shirka Read Sea oo weheliyeen sallaadiin reer Somaliland ahi iyo wakiilo ka socday budhcada oo isku afagartay in marka hore ay budhcadu ay sii dayso markabkan, iyada oo aan la sheegin wax madax-fursho oo ay shirkadu markabka laga afduubay bixisay.

Sii daynta markabkan ayaa la filyaa in ay hoos u dhigta qiimaha shidaalka oo cirka isku shareeray, ka dib markii uu soo baxay warka sheegayaa in markabka shidaal siday oo u socday dhanka Magaalada Berbera la qafaashay laba toddobaad ka hor.

It seem those elders in Garowe have a great deal of sway over the pirates.

Somalina   

General Duke;737033 wrote:
^^^No the Mugged ones sent a high level delgation of elders and merchants to beg Somalinimo in Garowe, what happened to Somalilandnimo and the British Royal Navy?

It's just shows that Xaji Xanjo and Co are out of touch of how things actually work back home.

Odeyaasha didn't need SL passport to cross the imaginary border to Garowe

Qaranki   

General Duke;737072 wrote:
^^^lool. Pirates only belive in Money. They got paid, ask XX..

Even iff that's the case my point still stands as the article you posted at the start of the thread alluded to -

Waftigani ayaa ujeeddada socdaalkooda waxaa lagu sheegay inay tahay sidii ay odayaasha dhaqanka iyo Ganacsatada maamulka Puntland ugala soo hadli lahaayeen Markab shixnad Shidaal u siday Somaliland oo Sabtigii todobaadkan ay kooxo Burcad badeed Soomaali ah oo ka soo jeeda degaanada Puntland ay ka afduubteen meel u dhow dekedda Mukkalah ee dalka Yamen.

Seems like these "odayaasha dhaqanka iyo Ganacsatada maamulka Puntland" are part of the piracy operation doesn't it?

^^^Seems like you are trying to make an allegation that the secessionist have been making for a long time. The pirates are mostly Somali's from Konfuria and thus needed translators to understand the Hargaysawi dialect. You can say in Garowe you have some veteran Shipp/hostage negotiators who have released many ships in the past due to their proximity to the Indian Ocean.

The SNM delegation needed only to show their Somalianimo which by all accounts they did, in a blue and white manner..