Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

N.O.R.F   

When you have a 35m pound lump who can't play to save his life.

When you have a manager who plays him just to justify the 35m.

When the best 11 isn't played every week.

Thats what happens. Yes we dominated but no cutting edge. Suarez has been found out.

NGONGE   

^^ The big "lump" played well warya. Adigo you're one of those local radio callers who complain about everything, man. Rafa was rubbish, Dalglish is playing guys to justify their price tag, etc, etc..Do you ever stop complaining ninyaho? :D

Apart from the Spurs game, I really can't recall one single game where we did not dominate the opposition and played brilliant football. But it's football after all, you win some and lose some. Fix up.

p.s.

Man U fan, ha o bixin ban ku edhi; our luck will turn and we'll climb that table (one defeat in 11 is not too bad by the way). :D

NGONGE   

^^ That's what Ibramovich thought when he sacked all those Chelsea managers and kept on spending millions on players that don't fit into his team structure. Roman, waaxid. :D

It is actually NOT obvious where we are failing (well apart from not scoring of course). If Carroll plays or does not play we're still not scoring, ninyaho. But, becaus of his price, people are trying to blame Carroll for us not scoring the goals (we are playing great football otherwise).

p.s.

Carroll is doing all the right things and is there to miss the chances. Sooner or later they'll start to go in for him. Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

We are playing good football. Caroll did very little and completely missed a good centre by Suarez. Maxi would have scored that.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh! Wax waalan baad tahay. Fowler would have scored it too but that's not how the world works warya (ifs and buts). Suarez also missed chances that Maxi would have scored. War talk sense dee (and Carroll actually did well).

Faheema.   

NGONGE;763693 wrote:

our luck will turn and we'll climb that table (one defeat in 11 is not too bad by the way).
:D

lol, we took your spot :P...just follow our lead and climb that table like a gecko :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE, calling me a Man U fan will not bring good fortune to LFC. :)

Norf, Suerez is a good player. Not sure about Caroline.

NGONGE   

^^ I read that. It's a load of nonsense from the same people that told us that Arsenal were rubbish, United had a great team and Rafa left LFC with a medicore squad. English pundits! :D

Carroll is a good player who has been playing much better than his detractors give him credit for. He can hold the ball, is a good passer and (almost) always makes the right runs. I can't fault his effort so far. If there is one guy that disappoints me in this current LFC side it's Downing. That kid is worse than Bable in his prime. :D

p.s.

Did you see Rich City get knocked out of the CL by lowly Napoli? The same Napoli that got destroyed in fifteen minutes by our glorious captain last year? :D

p.p.s

Ayoub, don't feel sad saaxib. You'll beat Basle next year. :P

NGONGE   

We won, Spurs lost. Good looking fixtures coming up that may see us climbing up the table. :D

Madrid played great football but lost to a couple of sucker punches. Good game though.

Barees cunaha homeless man ayaa karbaashay. Great fight.

All in all, a great weekend of sport that ends tonight with Chelsea against City. Come on Chelsea...

Oz   

GET IIIINNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Stamford Bridge actually have an atmosphere tonight? Full deserved win for Chelsea, Mancini's defensive substitutes at 1-1 meant there was only going to be one winner in the end.

N.O.R.F   

Ma hadaad so baxday :D

I went to bed on 75 mins thinking it would end 1-1 :(

Ngonge, that is what I really miss about the UK. Sporting weekends. I could easily spend a whole weekend indoors.

NGONGE   

Where is Tuujiye to say that Ramierz is rubbish? :D

Sturridge is turning into a very tasty winger. Lakin waa ingrees so he'll lose it all soon. :D

Glad to see City lose, now everyone is back in the mix.

Legend of Zu;745741 wrote:
NG sxb one of the reasons Arsenal failed in the last couple of years is teams like Stoke. So I don't think we were playing in their half really cuts it when it comes to winning the title. games like this you should win. period!

This year it is between the two Manc - the devils and their noisy neighbors.

Chelsea, I can't figure them out, their new manager is wild card except i find them just going slowly but won't be enough... they have the know how but that won't win them the premier league. may be the FA and 3rd place.

Arsenal expect them to do well In europe (with a bit of good draw semis or final) this year but forget the P league unless we buy more players in Jan window then we can win FA cup as well.

COYG!!!

Cheers

So Far on the Money.... You would agree NGONGE?