Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Guess The City Game

Aaliyyah   

I am impressed that u guys know the cities by just seeing their pics? u guys been to all these cities..or just memorized the way they look from seeing pics online..either way good for you :D..it is so sad that probably the only picture I knew of all these pics was my hometown laascaanod and thats not because I was ever there (simply I CAME across it before on facebook lol yup facebook saddd I know bt true)..

anyways, why is there refugee camps outside of hargaisa lol? dadka magalada maso gali karaan miya? lol

Aaliyyah   

Taleex, it is sad that somalis are refugees in their own country..I really feel bad for those somalis..laakin insha'alah the south will settle and those ppl will go back to their cities insha'Allah khyr!

BTW I have childhood pics of hargaisa....waan yaabay marku itusay bulcowsyo is dulsaaran (I was wondering where riyaale and co took all the money that was given to them by the international countries lol)..

salaam

haha waxaa iga qosliyey ''(I was wondering where riyaale and co took all the money that was given to them by the international countries lol)''

;) ;) runtii ilko ayuu ku soo samaystay for all the money marka laga reebo intii uu ceelka ku qoday